HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Id like to see them try to enforce that.

1 Like

Remember you had to add a few percentage points for ultra low mileage (10k) lease. Take a look at the other picture posted above that talks about how many points to add per miles and per lease term. Then add that to the standard chart.

Yep, I did say “before the low milage bump”. My problem was I was using 2021 numbers.

Thank you!

1 Like

I wonder if they’re trying to avoid getting burned since they get dinged if your flip within the first 3 months. Probably gives them enough of a buffer. I can’t see them caring much after the 3 month period.

Does anyone know of the purchasing dealer even gets notified if you sell after 3 months?

Do they get dinged though? I was tempted to ask the dealer but just left well enough alone since I haven’t sold one yet anyway, waiting on 22s.

Can the dealer or Chrysler Capital/Financing Co impose a chargeback of some type when you pay off before the 6 month period?

Even if they don’t/can’t, that would be unethical to do to the dealer. If a dealer gets burned enough, that could hinder future deals. These dealers that are offering significant discounts (even if it has to be on a customer order) don’t have to dig that deep with their offers.

2 Likes

FYI from Chapman re: Affiliate

2 Likes

You’re probably right, which I understand from their perspective - they need to make money too and protect their business. I have every intention of holding mine for at least 3m but just never seen a dealer try to enforce it

Well that’s quite something.

I can’t say I’m surprised, necessarily. The message here is that the dealers and brokers who offer these deep discounts and stacking of programs do so at some risk to themselves and their businesses - it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if this hit some of the other dealers that had been doing this previously and heads rolled as a result.

3 Likes

It was listed somewhere in the thread, but apparently they do get dinged if a vehicle leased (not sure about financed) through Chrysler Capital is sold before 90 days are up.

I just signed a deal with marked up MF in exhange for larger discount. The dealer asked me to make 3 payments before buying it out.

1 Like

Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

1 Like

This has nothing to do with flipping. It looks like they just miscalculated how low they can go with affiliate.

2 Likes

agree it has nothing to do with flipping, other than a dealer getting burned if people flip too soon and the discounts disappearing. Really is related to the talk about affiliate being back…

1 Like

I do recall in the past, I had a dealer or two that were unwilling to go low (with affiliate) because “it was against” the rules. Looks like there is some truth to that.

@GOAT said Gupton gave him an extra % off an order yesterday??

A few more soft tops popped up this morning. Not much progress.

1 Like