HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

You may actually like the jeep more than the Bronco. Just sayin

After driving both I already know I I like the Bronco more. I feel like has better road manners, which for 95% of the time, this will be a daily driver.

You can ask them. Just feel they’re going to be frustrated by it.

Worse they can say is no. Let us know how it plays out.

Just sell it to another Jeep dealer. This is the kind of stuff why Chapman stopped selling under invoice. Hopefully they do again but I don’t think they will

1 Like

Hello.
I am new to lease hacker and trying to lease Jeep 4XE.
I found Clutch Auto here and started working with them.
I have never worked with broker before, so I am little concerned.
The deal offered from Clutch Auto seems pretty good.
Would it be better to work with broker? Is Clutch Auto reliable company?

2 Likes

@Clutch, along with all the brokers registered to sell here, have great review threads to read through in the seller review section: Seller Reviews - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

You can find Clutch’s here: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

I personally leased a 4xe through him and have nothing but good things to say.

4 Likes

@Clutch is a well respected broker on here.

2 Likes

Yes they are, and that is coming from another broker.

1 Like

Yes Clutch is an expert on 4XEs and only has good reviews. He is the right broker to help you get one if you live in Texas

1 Like

@mllcb42 @ApexHunt @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto @AutoCompanion thank you all for the kind words. We are humbled. Thank you for all that you do in the community.

@David_Song2 wed love the opportunity to earn your trust and business!
Email us: info@clutchautodeals.com
Or submit an inquiry form below:

We look forward to the opportunity!

Clutch

5 Likes

Clutch was amazing when ordering my 4xe, they set reasonable expectations upfront, and the dealer they work with is aces, no pressure selling. Don’t be intimidated by the process, you will not get taken advantage of.

3 Likes

I might as well add to pile. I am about to order my second Jeep through @Clutch! Its definitely worth it. 100%

2 Likes

I just picked up my 4xe ordered via @Clutch’s southern dealer on Friday. Easy transaction, all done online, and they picked me up at the airport and took me to the dealer. I was at the dealer for about 45 minutes to go over the features of the vehicle. Very easy.

2 Likes

Is there any advantage selling it to a Jeep dealer rather than 3rd party? Do they not need registration or something?

Selling to a Jeep dealer doesn’t require the registration but it is up to the dealer because they are taking some risk but most will do it.

I worked with @Clutch and would recommend 100%. His southern dealer was great to work with, very nice people.

1 Like

@Clutch and Chapman were awesome to work with recommended 100%.

@AutoCompanion was great but their dealer takes a very long time to process tags. Actually our tags are still not even submitted to our DMV and we are coming up on 60 days.

Any idea what happens if vehicle is sold before original dealer even submits the tags to DMV and next owner submits first? @rocketr

Chargeback goes against dealer. Believe they ding them some fees.

I actually think the buying dealer can not sell until the original title work is completed

1 Like