HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF

Same here. I have been getting this update for the past three weeks:
“We can see it has been released for shipping. Once it enters this stage, we do not receive further updates from the carrier, the next update we will get is when it has arrived at the dealership.”

The dates keep sliding a few days late every week or so. Originally was supposed to get it by today according to Jeep Wave Email. Now I am hoping I get it before 15th.

I’m thinking both our Jeeps are on the same truck to Gupton :slight_smile:

Can a dealer make you pay the Tax as full payment rather monthly payments roll into the lease even though your state allow monthly payments.
Also can they charge higher tax since they never provide the official tax document they file with the state you live in. They normally shows tax $$ on the lease papers which could be anything.

That will be a problem for the dealer. No such exemption. NJ MVC | Luxury and Fuel Inefficient Surcharge (LFIS)

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Credit Thread

Doubt it. There is an exemption if the vehicle is over $45 k but gets over 40 mpg.

Look at the faq in your link.

1 Like

Ah. Good to know. Wonder how they actually rate a phev at the MVC.

Carvana just offered me 62k for a ‘22 66k rubi, ima take that and run :joy:

29 Likes

They purchasing leases now?

Thought it was vroom that didn’t, unless you buy it out yourself first.

man I have no idea who to sell my subaru to, I want it out of my driveway before the 15th and want it picked up by a real dealer to avoid buying it out myself but it looks like the only way to get it out by then is to bring it an hour to carmax.

Damn guys talk about making some mula and the likes start pouring in :laughing:

3 Likes

Was that from their manual appraisal or automated algorithm

I’m doing a manual appraisal on a 21 with them as we speak. I’ll update everyone as soon as I know.

2 Likes

We’re all interested to know about your payoff lol

My 2021 sahara with 4k miles, hard top, safety group, cold weather was about 1-2k above payoff when I did it online this morning.

I’m currently holding an offer from a local Honda dealer for $53.5-54k pending inspection that expires Monday. I really need to keep the vehicle one more week. So I’m hoping to get an equivalent from one of the online guys so I can stretch it out.

Carmax had the most competitive offer in eastern PA when I sold my first in fall 2021. I know things change a lot over a few months, but I’d try them if you haven’t already. Autonation is close second.

This is the response they sent me:

“ Great! Thank you. I just got a response from my back office team. Our manual appraisal team will be reviewing your case, now please allow us 3-5 business days to receive an offer. We are unable to email you once you got the offer, so please keep an eye on your account.”