HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

That is quite interesting math. If it holds up maybe people will start running their 4xe into the wall in the 1st week when the market tanks. :rofl:

3 Likes

My 392 had a co-signer. I would not be approved without it. Chapman.

Anyone have two active CCAP leases at once? The dealer is giving my a hard time about having a second lease. I normally have 2 cars, but never two leases at once. Good credit. My first is a tier 1 one pay lease. After doing the credit app the dealer called and said i would be denied or be tier 2. Has this happened to anyone else?

Through the same dealer as the first or a different dealer?

Different dealers. Would that matter?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Don’t know. Just wondering how the dealer even knew about the 2nd lease before running the credit and seeing what you did qualify for.

I feel like they’re playing games. They stressed “you don’t have to take the car.” And also stated they have done a lot of deals (their website claims over a million customers/year.) and they have never run into this before. I find that very hard to believe.

I don’t understand what they’re saying. “You’ll either be denied or tier 2” after running your credit… which is it? Seems like they should be able to tell you which it is.

I have been trying to read as much as I can on this thread but can someone summarize for a new reader how these deals work? Were is the Chapman dealer?

Right? They blamed it on the other lease but it seems weird to me.

Are the selling prices higher then the price I get if I build the jeep on there web site. Like jeep has increased the price but not reflecting them on there site yet.

The website does not accurately reflect current pricing. Add roughly $2k to whatever number the website gives you.

1 Like

But that will depends upon the options you getting like you getting a 56k car or 63k car e.g Sahara.
And when they increase the price in January

I heard the exact same nonsense from LC’s dealer today!! Ridiculous too having a 10+ year perfect history with a tier 1 score no matter how you run it. He framed it like I wasn’t “obligated” to take the car if I didn’t get approved. Sounds like they wanted me to back out so they can sell the car for more themselves? The whole thing reeked. Will see what happens though.

1 Like

Yes, that’s a rough estimate. It’ll vary by options, but gives a ball park if you’re looking at the builder today to build a car.

It appears Jeep has updated the model 4XE pricing but not the options.

1 Like

Who is the dealer. Did you go through a broker on this site. I am sure dealers would love to sell the car to someone else for higher margin. Wasn’t Tier 1 was already approved at time of ordering.

I have three right now but I’m selling one as soon as my new one gets here in a few days

2 Likes

Same dealer and exactly what I heard today with great credit and flawless credit history. He kept saying I did not have to take the car. You’re right- it does reek. I’m also talking with another leasehackr who is having the problem with the same dealer.