HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

To give some context to the 392 discussion with @drdvrgs, he and I were discussing this which is what prompted me posting asking about the mf change.

Chapman was telling him that the .00158 is what CCAP came back with for buy rate because the programs changed yesterday. Normally, I’d call BS, but the fact that CCAP released a mid month update yesterday suggests there may be some truth to the claim.

As of now, CCAP is showing updates to the RV forms and incentive forms, but the lease rate form hasn’t changed:

1 Like

Chapman definitely playing games in the finance dept. Have a couple friends that got duped after they were told .00113. One was charged .00140 and the other .00150

4 Likes

Read the contracts people, READ the contracts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Shame that they could’ve been #1 volume dealer in the northeast but decided to play games over a few mf bumps

3 Likes

More details would be helpful to know for others on here, e.g.: when did they sign their deals? Did they check the contracts before they signed? And did they ask about the buy rate, and if so, what was the response?

1 Like

A sign and drive adds.00029 to the MF for 48 months but that would make the 392 total MF .00157. There is definitely a lot of confusion on the lease Buy Rates/MF with Chapman.

1 Like

So, the conclusion is that Chapman is playing around and bumping the Money-Factors?
That’s bad.

1 Like

The conclusion thus far is that chapman is sending out some leases at first pass with marked up mfs. So far, they seem to be correcting them when called on it. It’s not entirely clear in this particular case if it’s a marked up mf, a change in buy rate mf as part of the mid feb update ccap did, a result of a $0 das, or what.

5 Likes

One asked tom for final pricing he had screenshot with mf .00113. Said final numbers depend on taxes. He did remote signing so didn’t ask me before sending back.

1 Like

It depends on what you negotiate with the dealer and what your plans are for that Jeep.

1. Yes a higher MF results in a higher lease payment with the same deal.
  2. A higher MF with a lower purchase price/Gross Capitalized Cost could be preferred if you know you will not keep the lease long term. Say a fill in the gap Jeep while your dream Wrangler is being built.
1 Like

they bumped MF on 4xe?

Who are “they”?

No, ccap has not bumped MF (yet). Chapman has been marking it up.

Can someone help with with a calculation of what I’d expect my monthly to be if I were to use this months numbers and imagining I have base MF. Ordered a HA through Chapman 3 months ago and trying to roughly figure out what my numbers would be. I’m in MN so we have to pay taxes up front.

60,695 MSRP
58,086 INVOICE
55,182 5% under invoice plus tax/tags and $394 PA doc fee

I always seem to screw up the calculator and my numbers are off so any help would mean a lot.

Put together a calculator, even if it’s incorrect, and post it so we can help.

1 Like

Do you know the current RV for the Sahara at 10/36

Sahara is 62% .00113 MF ……

3 Likes

Not sure if the 7500 is taxed or not

The $394 doc fee, wasn’t sure which field that goes in.

I just got mine this Saturday 2/19 amidst the Quail-crazy and got .00113 and pretty much out in an hour. The only thing they goofed up is my sales tax rate.
Quite possible their software is outdated, but didn’t get any feeling that they were playing games. Was a smooth sale!

10 Likes