HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Flying out of Milwaukee tomorrow at 6:30am to MD to pickup my Sahara from LC’s dealer. Hopefully I miss all the snow out east. :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s cool. You ordered three days before me.
It would be nice to keep in touch and see how different the timelines are on both of our builds.

1 Like

Georgia (Mall of GA CDJR)
Mike Clinnin 770-713-5364 mclinnin@yourdodge.com

Wich one is Yours? LOL
My friend picked up his Sahara today and he took this picture,

5 Likes

Anyone that plans on flying in tomorrow to Chapman or DARCARS, please realize that there is a major nor’easter coming tonight.

Flights will most likely be cancelled

2 Likes

Many other places to check for offers. Carvana was the lowest offer of 13 places for me.

Agreed - when I went to sell my wife’s Pacifica they were $2-$5k lower than all other offers - I’m wondering now that they are the most “name brand” company doing this they can afford to pay less because people only come to them?

People who ordered Tuscadero Pearl color, do you mind posting a pic of your car? I am trying to see does it look as pink as on the Jeep website. My first choice color was Snazzberry but that is not available anymore. Thanks.

Tuscadero is no longer available to order either

2 Likes

Ordered 11/24 through clutch’s dealer in the south. Blue, Black hard top, Adv Safety, Cold, Gorilla and front cam.
As of Monday, vehicle is in transit to dealer. Dealer and Jeep chat say that ETA is second week of Feb.
Wondering why it takes so long, hope it reaches soon.
Have to ship to SoCal…

2022 HA with cold weather and advanced safety from gupton.

MSRP $61,785 ($63,400 at time of delivery)
$55,524 selling price
$1,091 down
$399/ month + tax ($434 in CA)

Ended up with a 6k+ more expensive car with a cheaper payment than my Sahara last year

15 Likes

Glad I got here this morning. Staying in Alexandria. Hopefully I can catch an Uber to the dealership. Winds look bad but snow doesn’t

Which color interior did you order? I ordered Sting Gray with the gray interior. Your picture has me excited to get mine.

1 Like

Btw, were you able to fix the issues with DMV? Any tips to handle this better? Also, which dealership was it? Just wondering if I need to be prepared if it’s the same dealer as mine (south dealer from Clutch).

You have good taste.

1 Like

Nice! - is that gray or granite?

Granite isn’t available on the 22 HAs

1 Like

How much was the shipping?

No shipping, 29 hour drive home :upside_down_face: . I got quoted $1700 on Uship from Nashville to SoCal. Happened to have a trip planned to Nashville and my first day there I got the email that it was ready for pickup

1 Like

Sting gray with the steel gray interior. I do miss the saddle brown but this is a great combo.

16 Likes