HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

We are at 7% off preorders. I would tell everyone to use the gas programs on the GC for comparison to the 4xE.

I would assume a 55-60% residual to be safe. This will likely not have the residual of a Wrangler.

2 Likes

Oh godddddd - that thing is niiiiiiiiice

1 Like

I did a ton of research. I wish I would have jumped on the J1772 Tesla wall connector when it was available for a couple of weeks. I am using an unused dryer circuit at 30 amps. I thought about future proofing and buying something that could deliver 48 amps and/or power sharing but in the end I was happy with the communication with Jack at JADaniell. Seems like a quality unit for the price. All components are UL certified but the unit itself is not, too expensive or worth his while. The EVSE itself really isn’t complicated so that’s why I just decided to go with it. If in the future I run a larger circuit to my garage to charge at 48 or 40 amps I will buy something else and leave the JADaniell in the garage for 24 amp charging for second vehicle, guests, etc.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things abou tthe JADaniell unit and I can certainly see how UL certification would be expensive for a small producer like that. I’d feel better about his unit knowing that someone actually put some design energy into it.

The Grizzl-e units are UL certified and seem to be the next price point up. That’s probably the option I’d go.

Agreed for sure, grizzle was my second choice. It was the way Jack communicated his design. He did not want to compare his product to competitors. I actually haven’t received my unit yet. If anything feels off or not put together right I’ll return it for a grizzl-e.

A post was merged into an existing topic: DistrictLeases Reviews - DC, NY, NJ, MD, VA + Nationwide Shipping

That looks nice! Waiting for a Tusco Rubi for my gf. Hopefully next month.

1 Like

Well … not far from the truth in California with the daily smash and grabs.

We put $500 estimates on most of our quotes. It all depends where you are located. For a user to tell you that it is $100 for tags and registration without disclosing location is only a part of the story and misleading.

As examples, tags/titles/registration for some some states are as follows:

Ohio: ~$70
Maryland: ~$300
Florida: ~$404

1 Like

Congratulations and it was a pleasure working with you!

2 Likes

@mllcb42 saw your build sheet on Crypto

1 Like

VA/MD/TX has the worst tax rates so flipping is sort of out of the question.

I was shocked when I pinged the jeep server earlier today and it popped up. Crypto took a few hours to update.

2 Likes

HAs for everyone, I guess enjoy my parts while I wait for more.

kinda random question, Has anyone had any experience with carbuyer usa ? Good, bad or any at all ?

read more here: Sold to CarBuyerUSA

2 Likes

Thank you!

Man I love the gradient on the Pearl in Tuscadero. Goes from purple on the dark side to bright pink on the right with everything in between.

5 Likes

Any reason not to do a 7.5k miles vs 10k miles if plan is to hold for only a year or less and don’t drive much?

Under the 10k plan you are already getting the ultra low RV bump. Don’t think there is any additional RV for 7500. I could be wrong though.