HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

dont know yet…will have to ask.

Going to the mall must be getting really bad these days…

1 Like

I went on the message section of the online website and requested a lease payoff quote with breakdown be emailed to me and received it in 2 hours, this was today

2 Likes

got a hit back today with the updated msrp. from a respected dealer near-ish me on a firecracker red sahara with the body color hard top roof:

MSRP: $58,480 - up $1500 in the adjustment

SELLING PRICE: $53,061

I’m at 6 months. All I got was another bill.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Anyone have an idea why the payoff amount would go UP $150 from November? I did a one-pay, maybe that has something to do with it, but if anything I would think the number would go DOWN as time passes.

Offers in Los Angeles on a $66,660 Rubicon are down right now compared to November. Autonation was offering $63,500 back then. Now they’re offering $59,500, saying they can maybe do $60K even.

If I start calling individual dealerships, is there someone specific I should ask to speak with (i.e. Internet sales manager, general manager, any sales person?) Do we come straight out and say that we’re looking to be bought out of our lease and want to know what they’d offer or do we play a game (i.e. not mention it’s a lease buyout and get the offer before then saying it’s a buyout?) Appreciate any advice.

Could be something similar to this, I had a very similar amount added (150-200) to my payoff when carmax requested the dealer payoff vs what capital gave me. Maybe they updated the system now to show an accurate payoff

1 Like

It’s the rent charge for the month.

6 month wait?

It’s what it should do on a one pay. Every month, the earned rent charge gets credited against your account, so some of your money that was lowering the payoff goes to the rent charge.

2 Likes

LOL @ babypiss. I want to see it on a wrangler but yea it doesn’t look great.

Tried to nab an on-the-lot hellayella over the summer but lost out. Still the one that got away …

Pretty soon you won’t even be able to upgrade to Gorilla Glass for that price.

1 Like

That’s a 20% swing in the Rubicon’s favor. Good to see!

So it seems it’s smarter and safer to get the rubicon is this correct?

Do they drive and handle worse cause of the tires and suspension?

I just picked my Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe from Gupton last week and by the time I reached home there was a crack on the windshield (Gorilla Glass)…Should I be working with dealership or Jeep Wave ? Any tips appreciated, coz I am 4hrs away from Gupton dealership. Also had another question if anyone had experience with factory warranty on Gorilla glass windshield? Coz when I read Mopar warranty manual, it says warranty are covered on Gorilla glass windshield even if crack would have been from small debris. Any inputs/tips truly appreciated in this regard.

Also does this warranty cover factory installed windshields or windshields which would have been replaced at FCA dealerships?

I have heard of people getting their factory windshield replaced without issue and dealerships claiming it only applies to installed windshields after the fact. I’d start with your dealership, letting them know about how you saw that 1.5-2" rock come flying up, and if you didn’t have success there, reach out to Jeep waves.

They are different… worse is subjective.

I personally think the Rubicon is much worse, but it’s really cool cause it looks like a Jurassic Park Matchbox toy. You win some and lose some. If you’re not on the highway much you’ll probably not notice a huge difference in a Rubicon.

No, I was like a 6 week wait. I’m saying they never sent me any gift :frowning:

@NATO

High Velocity against corvette accelerate yellow @senwia

Poster from forum who did the experiment said it’s a dead ringer in one of the lighting examples

2 Likes