HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Just signed on the 30th and now the acquisition fee is waived :roll_eyes:

no faith. dannnnnggg.

Im not just a pretty face

5 Likes

I believed you! Even the employee said she hadn’t heard that yet but when she put me on hold and went to ask her boss she confirmed.

Looks like tread lightly is going to get a lot of $100 donations

3 Likes

In the process of giving them a Hundy as we speak lol

2 Likes

$50…

$100 membership for $50.
Go to Tread Lightly, select,
Yes, I’m a member of a local club or small business and have my club discount code.
Then enter the code: TLmember
Then select Jeep Talk show from the drop down list

30 Likes

Damnit. If I had just waited 15 minutes!

Yup. That’s exactly what I did a few months ago. Thanks for the tip!!!

Then I used my $50 discount tire rebate so Tread Lightly was effectively free!

I know you are all savages.

10 Likes

Waited 15 minutes for what? If you just ordered, then get the membership now – as long as you have before pickup you’re fine.

Jeezzz… just signed up and saw this lol

1 Like

Oh no I ordered in November, I just bought the Treadlightly 15 mins before he posted his code

I also didn’t know about this back when I signed up - but no biggie. It’s a good organization (and I still wear my Tread Lightly! shirt - order a size up!)

4 Likes

Do we have to have an Affiliate Rewards control number AND a tread lightly membership?
I’m a noob with AR/tread lightly.

Tread lightly membership gives you access to generating an affiliate code if your employer doesn’t qualify

2 Likes

Damn, did you all use all your certificates already? Pretty sure the membership is for the full year (i.e. JULY 21 - JULY 22)

Thank you! Very helpful.

i wonder the same? and if chapman or others will allow it?

2 Likes

Has anyone here found more info about the AMEX $500 credit mentioned not too long ago?
I read elsewhere you used to get a statement credit if you put your downpayment on the AMEX but can’t find anything else in print.

1 Like

It might be by calendar year - when I check the Affiliate Rewards site, it says I have used 0/2 codes (despite using one last year in October):

2 Likes