HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Yes. I can’t tell you if worth it since I haven’t driven one without it. I just know mine is surprisingly quiet.

1 Like

nice and lol that might be my HA behind yours…

Dealer contact said their are 5 truck drivers servicing the entire state for vehicle delivery out of the port so it will probably take a few weeks after it arrives at the port to get to the dealership. Sad times.

1 Like

I’m going to order the hotheads one (well, the sot one, but their hardtop one is nice too)

1 Like

I was thinking the same. If the current bill is passed, looks like the EV credit will go up, and that’s not gonna go without an upward price push. Sooner seems better… but I also want to wait for a purple one.

1 Like

Did you actually sign a contract with that money factor? The dealer I used told me that CCAP was not confirming that money factor to him, and he is legit

Which dealer is this?

I signed Saturday at .00134

Yes I just sign my contract today with those numbers

Yes I sign today

Clutch’s south dealer

Congratulations

Have you called?

Effective 10/26

It’s real and it’s spectacular

3 Likes

Confirmed dealer honored today at 8pm.

Sorry guys to ask this if already discussed, but did anyone order two Wranglers at the same time? Does one application kill the second one? Thanks for confirming.

Someone answered today. CCAP only allows two at a time per person.

1 Like

had an absurdly busy day and never got an opportunity. just crossing fingers that MF carries over. if not, oh well.

Everyone here thinking 4xE is the only car to flip open your eyes :slight_smile:

Mehhhh, that’s where my Jeep is heading, hope things speed up.