HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Congrats! Hope to have mine in the next couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Anyone in CA who bought out of state having issues with registration? I’ve been back and forth with the DMV and CCAP since June about forms the DMV is requesting regarding tax collection before issuing plates

TRED’s gonna cost you $68 if they don’t find you a buyer. $19 to post to start. $49 if you don’t sell and they put you in contact with someone. Don’t know how established they are but if they were confident in their selling ability you’d think they’d lose the fees and just take their .99% of your selling price when the vehicle sells.

2 Likes

Thank you for your info on how you applied for $250 Allstate rebate. What did you attach to the app as proof-of-purchase? I’m in similar scenario, ordered in JULY & took delivery AUG…but want to apply for rebate if possible. (I held off bc I thought I needed purchase order). Thanks

Has anyone recently got one in under 6 weeks from order to delivery?

I ordered alittle over 2 weeks ago and hoping mine can be built and delivered soon as I just lost a car to Ida a few days ago.

I ordered a black Sahara on 7/12 took delivery 8/28

1 Like

I ordered a Rubi on 7/27 that shipped 1.5 weeks ago and is due in by 9/10 latest

2 Likes

What was your build like? Color/options. That’s super quick.

Agreed!

That’s why I grabbed the black one :confused:

So now I’ll flip the black one for a few pesos and drive the white one which is a much better deal overall

I think i take the trophy on this one lol

Ordered 6/4
At dealer 6/24

9 Likes

I think my next one is a lightly optioned tuscadero rubicon

3 Likes

Wait, what’s all this flippy talk? I thought we were past this.
I’m freaking keeping mine, my sunshades came in the mail yesterday.
It seems like the car manufacturers are gonna keep playing the “WE HAVE NO CARS ON PLANET EARTH” game for another year or two so I need something for when my Tucson lease runs out.

1 Like

That’s the way to go 100%

Can’t wait to see these on lots

@vinny @GOAT @Bostoncarconcierge

This is good stuff. I ordered a Sahara with one touch sky on 8/21 and hopefully mine comes in just as fast. :pray:

Totally getting Tuscadero. If I can flip the hydro blue

What is lightly optioned? No one touch sky safety or cold weather?

I am thinking sky, cold weather, safety. Should be around 62k. Skip the leather/ color fenders, prixo locks. Honestly maybe even hardtop over sky to stay around 60-61k. But i am such a strong believer in sky. Someone even mentioned adding the suspension lift kit for added like $2k to their buyout offers.

I thought we couldn’t skip proximity as an option for 4xe?

Yes GXD is required

Which? You can’t get recon on 4xe

Agree on Hardtop or Sky

Do not go dual top if flipping

Skip advanced safety and leather as well as you said

1 Like

My hydro blue has

Hard color match
Saddle brown leather
All weather mats
Stainless door sill
Advanced safety
Proximity
Cold weather
Tow group

Msrp $67,636

I doubt it’s even flipable ordered 8/23 so I got all the price increases too.

Wish I got Tuscadero
Sky touch
No leather
All weather
Stainless door sill
Proximity
Cold weather
The end.

1 Like