HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Correct!

And on Aug 3 they raised it for our region

1 Like

stinky simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

It even varies within the region. I’m NE, but acq fee was $1095 or $1195 (I already forgot which) in July. It is ridiculous.

Looks like most regions have an acq fee at 36m now

3 Likes

Yeah…I think NY and NJ are the worst. I believe the AF is also high in some areas right around the factory as well. Its still $0 in FL…for now…

Don’t jinx it!

1 Like

:anguished:

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Holding on to a sliver of hope that CA will continue to be waived.

2 Likes

Well this is timely! Got this in my email today:

4 Likes

Ordered with a local dealer in SoCal on Jun/14th, sales man just called said it’s still being built. So lame, just a regular HA trim with Advanced Safety and Cold Weather pkgs.

Should have gone with a broker at the first place.

Yes, you can get it installed. Corning Gorilla Glass Part Number: 68522631AA

How much is it after you take delivery?

Check and make sure - that membership offers you - FCA Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, if it does u good.

1 Like

Yup I know it’s available. Waiting to see if insurance will throw a fuss over it. Or let me pay the extra.

I just went outside and threw a rock at my windshield, time for an upgrade, GG coming soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It wouldn’t matter. Once the order is submitted we all play the same waiting game.

1 Like

Agreed. Very annoying to see people that ordered a month after me progressing while mine seems to be playing ping pong between D and D1. :slightly_frowning_face:

That might be better than just sitting in D like
mine? :blush:

It’s unfortunate they’ve added back in the acquisition fee for most markets.

1 Like

I had my case escalated to Cara almost 2 weeks ago. So far all I got was the initial email from her and nothing else. She also does not respond to my inquiries. I’m not sure you are doing any worse! I think Jeep Chat maybe doesn’t always provide a truthful status tbh. Wouldn’t be surprised if mine is just rotting away in D again and sometimes they’ll tell me the parts are gathered to make me happy lol

I havent been a squeeky wheel on mine. I had a feeling going in the next round in these might be a bit of a ride😊. I figured on about 3 months…but well see…