How to deal with this situation? Lexus MF Markup

I remember when JM was the go to Lexus dealer for negotiating in the eastern US. Wonder how firm their no haggle (no dealer fees) policy is

Surprising amount of RX inventory in South Florida. Seems like one of the better entry Lux midsize SUV’s right now in this market.

In theory your lease target in mid 500s with zero DAS and MSDs should work, but not if anyone won’t play ball below $600/month.

This one looks like purchase is the way to go. 6% FL state tax isn’t great but not horrible (especially if you can deduct under SALT limit) and you would have complete flexibility to sell anytime and not have to wait for your lease period to end.

I had an offer for $45,500 from Dealer C on Saturday but they didnt the right exterior color, then I reached out 3 other dealers in FL who had the right color/combo that I was looking for. No one would match the offer. At this point, I feel like that I have reached at the dead end for 2021 Lexus models in the current situation. I might look for some other brands or wait few more months for Lexus.

Thank you everyone! :smile:

Always ok to walk away if a deal doesn’t work out

Keep us posted on the 22s and what you find in FL. The RX will likely be on my list when my QX60 cheap lease runs out in March.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.