How much discount for an S4?

Looking to hack on the 2019 B9 S4 leftovers in Central to South Florida.

How much discount % on MSRP should I go on the S4s? I know 10% was doable over the summer. Can I target for more now given it is an outgoing model?

Also are you guys aware of what incentives are available with the Season of Audi? I’ve read in Edmunds $4K (3K allowance + 1K mkt campaign) is there Loyalty too?

Last, is anyone aware of how much pull ahead there is? I have 5 pmts remaining on my A4. I’ll be at 3 in mid December (historically Audi waived 3). I

If you post on edmunds and ask, they will tell you. From what I can see, it’s only on the As and a few Qs - no Ssssssss and no loyalty.

3 months as far as I’m aware.

I was offered 12% off last month at Audi Coral Springs on a 63K Premium Plus. Came out to $620 inclusive of 7% tax with only first payment due. I did not have loyalty so you can probably do a little better.

Thanks Edmunds suggest 4K on S4… checking on SoFlo

1 Like

Did you sign it? Mind doing a referral? Audi CS has a good supply. Feel free to DM me the salesperson contact and maybe some non-personal info that he can identify you :slight_smile:

Got this offer and verbally accepted, picking it up tomorrow. I think I did good to be honest, I contacted around 10 dealers, and there were some quoting even 800s.

2019 S4 Premium Plus (Mythos Black, S Sport, Black Optics, B&O, Carbon Inlays, Rubber Mats)
MSRP: $61,500
Monthly Payment: $595 + tax (AudiCare included + 2 payments of $470 from my A4, had 5 in total and Audi waived 3)
Drive-Off Amount: $2,700 (incl. taxes, fess, dmv and 1st pmt)
Annual Mileage: 15K

1 Like

For 15K this is pretty good. I was offered $630 per month with 7% tax with $630 drive off for 12K. You can improve it with MSDs

Yeah I realize I can do slightly better, let’s see what I can do tomorrow when I pick it up, but I am satisfied as it’s within the budget I put for myself ($600-$650 per month and no more than 3K DAS)

W/o the 2 payments I’d probably be at $620 with 7% tax, I probably can wait 45 more days and take it out of my deal, but tbh supply for S4 is getting lower and I don’t want to miss a good shot on a right spec’ed car… a good chunk of the cars in the market are extremely low or extremely high optioned, that would not make sense to me as I don’t want to over pay or under enjoy it.