How many months into your lease did you sell to Carvana/Vroom/Carmax/Algo

Curious to see if people are selling after only a couple of months due to the current environment

28 months into the 29th

I sold one 50 days after lease contract was signed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

15 months
And I had 526 in negative equity I was 2/3 into my mileage allowance

I have a feeling this selling cars to carvana or others will quickly turn into “I sold my car and now can’t find deals that make sense” threads.

3 Likes

Yeah…I think one needs to already have Phase 2 confirmed before executing Phase 1 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I personally didn’t pull the trigger on carvana coming to pick up until the replacement was already on my driveway.

2 Likes

I sold one 7 days after :joy:

3 Likes

Was that buyers remorse or an intentional flip? What was it???

Intentional, made $2k

4 Likes

That qualifies as a damn lease hacker power moveđź’Ş

2 Likes

4 months into my Camaro lease I ditched it. Got a check for $1k

2 Likes

3.5 months into my Camaro LT1 and pocketed $3k from the original dealer (better than the 4 services).

Tough to find equivalent deal, so went the used route. Still tough to find a good used deal, unless you are flexible and shopping for a deal, not car.

1 Like

10 Months on my Palisade limited and I net $6K

3 Likes

You aren’t wrong making a deal was much harder then the first time around but I made sure I had a deal in place for new care before selling this one.

2 Likes

2020 Hyundai Kona, after 6 months, effectively got 3 months of monthly payments back.

2020 Subaru Outback, after 15 months, got about $500 back. I really enjoyed having the car, but it is slow! I really need a faster car.

Now to find two replacements!

More LH brassy one moves✔️

3 Likes

That counts too​:muscle::muscle:

About to sell my 2019 Tundra 1794 to a Honda dealer for $48k…20 months into my 24month lease, my current buyout is $41,500. Used my Carmax price of $46k to negotiate.

2 Likes

Is OP @zagguru working for IRS? LOL

3 Likes