How is this QX60 deal

Gone back and forth a bunch with this dealer, he claims this is the lowest he can go. I have seen better on forums, but this is Florida

2018 Infiniti QX60
MSRP: $51,345
Selling Price: $45,616.11
Down payment: $0, just first month, tax, title
MF: .00085 (negotiating without MSD right now and will add once I get numbers right)
39/10
Monthly Amount: $486 plus tax

Numbers don’t add up in the calculator.

Any feedback would help. Thanks.

Branch out to Carolinas or Georgia - they will have much better deals. I believe I was quoted 527 with max MSDs @ NC dealer. (That was for 58k msrp)

Check out my deal here:

1 Like

Is that a Premium Plus AWD or a Drivers Assistance?

Paying over 400 for a QX60 is , well, wait, criminal

1 Like

It is Premium Plus with Drivers Assistance.

Agreed, about >$400. That was my target when starting this process. Seems like I need to work on a few more dealers. Thanks.

@brosx3

I have a deal for a similar car at 16% off MSRP compared to your 11% off already posted in Marketplace. I have had lots of inquiries from out of state members who have got their cars either shipped or driven them back home.

The shipping from NY to FL is around 600-700 which will be almost what your dealer in FL will charge for dealer doc fees.

If you are interested PM me and I will put you in touch with the dealer. They will price the car based on your local incentives and you should still be able to get that car for less than $400/mth after doing MSD.

HN

1 Like