How is the current Mercedes’ Benz lease market

I’ve always had great success finding good Mercedes Benz lease deals. I’ve been out of the market for the last two years (lease is up in March) and clearly the market has changed.

Has anyone recently leased a CLS or S class? If so, what kind of discounts are you seeing?

By discounts, you mean what kind of market adjustments are people seeing, right?

5 Likes

Very bad car market. VERY bad. Worst ever, maybe with the exception of Word War 2.

1 Like

Not seeing anyone post in the “Share A Deal” section lately. Check out broker deals in the “Marketplace”, however don’t be surprised by sticker shock.

If you are not married to MB, and have Costco see if you can find a leftover 2021 A8. There is an additional $5k incentive for Costco members, on top of Audi’s lease cash which is $7500 (I believe).

Check out this post for more info: Costco Deal - $5000 incentive on 2021 Audi A8/S8.

We had a Word War 1? /lol

But yes OP, a ‘success’ is getting one below or even at MSRP these days. Good luck!

Looks like the incentive is still available this month.

Source: audiusa.com

Didn’t Sam say that all those cars were gone already?

I think he was referring to an S8.

Pre incentive discounts. 0%, 5%, 10%? Is inventory low or is demand the reason for the lackluster deals?

1 Like

Discounts?
GIF by Giphy QA

7 Likes

You mean the one that was just re-designed this year?

1 Like

Both.
If you can find one at MSRP with base money factor, you have yourself a “deal” in today’s market. On most of the models, you’ll be over MSRP if you venture this alone. My advice, seek out a broker if you absolutely need a Mercedes.

1 Like

You can look at LH Marketplace listings across all regions to get an idea.

1 Like

Was this necessary :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.