How do these numbers look M5 Competition

, , ,

LOLL financial mistake! So true…

Seems like it’s buy rate mf at .0019. On the bmw select loan I’m not sure the rate but he sent me the balloon. Would register in nj. Wasn’t planning on bringing much to the table because wasn’t planning on keeping it more than 15 or so months. Not much on SAL so was thinking could be an option to exit. But not sure how that would work if I went the bmw select route.

Also have not negotiated at all, not sure if there is any room given the demand for the car but would try to get it at msrp or at least half at +2500

Yup I think it’s something like this

It “seems” high because that’s 76k payment on a 117k msrp ~65%

Well worst time ever to lease really and a crazy amount to pay for a car you cant use half the power of regularly but oh well. I’d rather put $ in market at discount now than having a crazy car payment. I also pay cash for my cars so I’m different anyway. Haha

1 Like

Why are you doing this to only keep it for 15 months ? Why not do a 911 then if you want something quick and agile that will hold value better, do you really need sedan ?

He’s going to have to probably wait 15 months just to get a 911. I put in a deposit for an allocation back in April and am projected earliest around March of next year.

Another great candidate for a balloon loan.

With $0 down you would be at $1729/mo

But the TCO of a Tesla MS Plaid will be substantially less…

Not sure if you’re in the market now but 911s are like unicorns…

This exactly ^^^ and don’t forget about markup over sticker

Also substantially less fun :rofl: I joke I joke

BMW select program is a balloon loan

Have not looked into the MS Plaid, are they being sold and sticker and not impossible to find?

Yes it is but hey tomorrow is not guaranteed. Already knee deep in the mkts.

I was referring to a non-captive balloon loan. The BMW select program terms are garbage. See:

31 Model S Plaid available in-stock at MSRP right now.

1 Like

Does your gut tell you the M5C will be worth more or less than $60k in 3 years? Not asking for a crystal ball, just your gut. If you think higher, finance it. If you think lower, lease it.

Yep. Pay cash then if enough in market already.

I sold my 21 992 C2S last April without recognizing the craziness starting. Ugh. Still got over MSRP but left 20K on table if I had just kept.

This wiki is amazing thanks for putting it together. Will definitely check this out, had an eye on the etron rs gt before

Doesn’t make sense for me, earning more there

Ahh hard to say think they may change the body very soon F90 has had a decent run since 2018. But the select program has the lowest monthly payment but as @z0lt3c pointed out the program may not have ideal terms

You are earning more than the near 6% MF rates in the market now?

1 Like

Also there are only 16 new ones and they are all on the west coast CA. There is one in FL, the rest are demos. Only 1 demo in the NE

Guess CA is the place to be for Tesla plaids

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.