How can a S.Florida shopper get leasehackr deals?

Try Melbourne BMW. They quoted me $570 zero drive off for 340i with MSRP $56xxx for 36 months / 10K. I passed on the offer thinking I could do better but was wrong lol
I’d wait til the 25th of the month to approach them

What Alfa dealer do you go through? My BMW lease is up in Sept and I am a little tired of them after 10 years.

I picked mine up from Triad Alfa in Greensboro NC

Google Adrian Avila. He was at BMW of S Atlanta in the early 2010s but may have moved

As always, report back with your findings / experiences so that it may help others.

He is now the Finance Manager at BMW of Gwinnett Place. Great guy, I did deal with him a bit when he was at BMW of South Atlanta.

Florida is brutal for good deals, especially on M cars. My last several leases were from out of state dealers with Performance Center Delivery. When I tried to deal locally, they would barely budge on pricing saying I would not do much better elsewhere. Before closing each lease I would go back to my CA and show him the deal I was presented from an out of state dealer, offered for them to match that deal within $500 Cap Cost so I could give a local dealership my business. Not once did they attempt to match.

1 Like

They don’t need to attempt because they have so many walkins paying them sticker pricing.

In the past 12 months I’ve had to negotiate 3 leases here in S Florida; so far Broward dealerships have been most responsive & open to negotiate, Miami-Dade dealers wouldn’t talk unless you came into the dealer and Palm Beach wouldn’t budge. What really amazed me is how many of the salespeople didn’t really know how a lease works or many of the features of the car.

2 Likes

Thats every where not just SFL. S

Does anyone have any experience leasing loaners (BMW, Audi, MB) in S Florida? I tried to do something on a demo at Audi of Pembroke Pines but the sales guy said Audi requires you to buy down the miles and you’re not able to use an incentives. Any idea if MB allows you to use fleet incentives on a demo?

Yes, AFAIK, as long as they have sub 10k miles on the odometer

Max, pardon my ignorance but what does AFAIK mean?

As far as I know

20 char

Damn, here you were trying to be efficient with your typing and I went and messed up the whole dang thing…

Being a CA in this market is tough.

Best suggestion if you are looking for a best deal is start online.

Shop true car, Edmunds, etc. then call around.

From previous client experiences, Miami gets a terrible rep and if you have ever lived in the area you understand why.

Broward is usually where most of the dealerships are anyway which is why there is a lot more competition.

BIG money in West Palm as mentioned earlier.

Needless to say, many if not all centers mark up the buy rate here.

It just depends who you are working with and how honest and straight forward they decide to be.