How are the Grand Cherokee L's leasing right now?

, ,

contact @AutoNinjas - I just recently ordered an Altitude through them and waiting for it to be built.

I don’t really want to pay $1K to have it shipped. It’s basically 2% worse sadly. Otherwise I would be over it.

We offer sold order protection on orders of 2023 Grand Cherokee L Overland and higher trims which means your lease payment is locked in!

1 Like

I’ve yet to find a dealer in metro nyc doing anything close to 8.5% (let’s call it shipping adjusted), with buy rate and non marked up acq fee. To each their own

@justblaze24 we have some limited on the ground - won’t be quite the same discount but will be well below MSRP. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Totally agree. Your price is beyond the best. I have been looking. The shipping just hurts me a little I gotta factor in $1250 extra out of pocket is all. I am fingers crossed you find a dealer with a smaller delivery charge. Maybe I’m doing the math wrong but $1250 is effectively over 2 percent on the discount side so it drops from 9.5 to like 7.5. Still the best price though don’t get me wrong. For now.

we’re at 10% off at the moment, and yes, people ordering more expensive trims would certainly benefit more - a $75k build means that shipping has a smaller impact on total cost.

2 Likes

DM’ed. Interested in this deal.

I live in Chicago and ordered a vehicle through a broker (dealer was in DC). $57 flight, $140 in gas, and 12 hours later the car was in my driveway. Might be an option to consider if you want to have your cake and eat it too.

2 Likes

palluride, I like that

Oh I guess at the time when I ordered it it was a flash sale so didn’t have to pay the $1k

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.