Honesty Car - SoCal October Honda New Lease Special!

Hello Hackrs,

Please see below for our leasing deals on Honda SoCal this month. We also have more options available, please PM or reply in this thread for more information.

2020 Honda Civic LX
MSRP: $21,xxx
Monthly Payment: $181+ Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

2020 Honda Civic Sport
MSRP: $23,xxx
Monthly Payment: $200+ Tax

2020 Honda Accord LX
MSRP: $24,xxx
Monthly Payment: $240+ Tax

2020 Honda Accord Sport
MSRP: $27,xxx
Monthly Payment: $271+ Tax

2020 Honda CRV LX
MSRP: $26,xxx
Monthly Payment: $250+ Tax

Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,
Wei
650-575-7554

2 Likes

Honest(y) Feedback !

Contacted Mr Wei for lease deals. Though we couldn’t finalize a deal, he spent few hours since morning and provided various options and was very courteous and professional throughout.

Highly recommended

2 Likes

Super helpful! Easy to work with!

Thanks again for your time and help!

Updated for September deals!

1 Like

https://www.freewayhonda.com/new-honda-specials-in-santa-ana-ca.htm#

Can you match this deal? Same car as your LX. It’s $149/month with $2,599 down plus drives (around $800 includes first payment). This car will cost me $149x35 months=$5,215+$2,599+$800=$8,614 to drive it for 3 years.

Your car is $265x35 months=$9,275+$2,000DAS+$499 broker fee=$11,774 to drive for 3 years. (Your $0 DAS is even more at $340x36=$12,240).

That’s $3,160 more to drive your Honda vs this local dealer. And it’s ALL LX Accords at MSRP of $25,225, not just 1 or 2 cars. It’s their entire inventory of 2020 models. I don’t mind paying a little more for excellent customer service (or a free Subway sandwich aka @Cody_Carter) but $3,160 difference on a Honda Accord is a lot of money.

FYI, this isn’t the cheapest place either. There is a dealer in Anaheim that is even cheaper than this Freeway Honda place (I don’t work or have anything to do with these dealers, I’m just a shopper like anyone else).

Moderator: I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post these types of replies, feel free to delete if it’s violating Leashackr guidelines.

1 Like

I see that you want to prove a point, but there is really no need to go after several of my posts pointing fingers at my number. I don’t know who you work with or what your intentions are, but I think we all get better things to do in these days.

First, our fee is already included in the DAS so you really don’t need to add it a second time.
Second, The deals you posted just seem to good to be true. Seriously, I don’t know if you noticed but their accord deal is even better than the civic. Who knows what you are going to end up with if you walk into their dealership.
Third, the terms are also different; 10k miles per year compares to our 12k miles isn’t an apple to apple comparison.
Fourth, do you really think the acquisition + doc + disposition + first month payment + tax would be only $800?

So the answer to your question is a NO, unless you can bring a structure sheet detailing all the numbers. Why am I even replying at this point?

Last but not least, happy trolling and have a good night.

Peace.

Can you then match this National lease deal from Honda?

1 Like

Sure, you want to pay more be my guest.
But you are not buying, Did someone make you a bad day? I think keyboard isn’t the answer.

congrats on the deal.

PM sent. Thank you.

1 Like

was this in LA? interested in this deal.

Updated for Oct.