California Toyota New Lease Special!

Hello Hackrs,

Please see below for some of our leasing deals on Toyota for this October. These deals are available in both NorCal and SoCal locally, there is no need to wait on shipping and pay extras.

Drive off amount includes all taxes, dealer & DMV fees, Acquisition, and first month payment.

2020 Models:

2020 Toyota Camry LE
MSRP: $26,xxx
Monthly Payment: $220+ Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

2020 Toyota Camry SE
MSRP: $27,xxx
Monthly Payment: $230+ Tax

2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE
MSRP: $29,xxx
Monthly Payment: $245+ Tax

2020 Toyota Sienna LE
MSRP: $36,xxx
Monthly Payment: $399+ Tax

2021 Models:

2021 Toyota Corolla LE
MSRP: $21,xxx
Monthly Payment: $199+ Tax

2021 Toyota Corolla SE
MSRP: $23,xxx
Monthly Payment: $209+ Tax

2021 Toyota Prius LE
Monthly Payment: $269+ Tax

2021 Toyota Prius Prime XLE
MSRP: $32,xxx
Monthly Payment: $363+ Tax

Looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
SoCal: 650-575-7554 Wei
NorCal: 650-380-8599 Leon

1 Like

Honestly, these deals are a lot more than your local competition. Corolla LE apples to apples is about $40/ month more. Not a hack in amy sense of the meaning.

3 Likes

Do you have any Supras available?

1 Like

Im sorry but some of these are bad! Its fine if someone doesn’t wanna go thru the hassle of talking to a dealer but otherwise, these deals really aren’t that competitive. Almost $450 for a Rav4… Jeezuz

3 Likes

I am sorry we couldn’t meet your expectation, and I appreciate you feedback. Please note that leasing programs vary from month to month, and also base on availability from the dealerships. While some are competitive, and some are not, but we are here open to your offers and willing to work to fit all your needs.

It’s not that bad…only about ~$3,000 more profit margin on these deals. Maybe he offers excellent customer service and some people want to pay ~$3,000 more for the “Nordstrom” experience. Me personally, I’d rather deal with an a$$hole and get a super good deal. Lmao. Just kidding.

4 Likes

$3,000 margin? I am curious where did you get that number from, we are new here, but if you could find me the deal available around the same area we are more than happy to match it.

Welcome. That’s really not how this forum works. It might be worthwile for you to scan the marketplace ads how other brokers have structured their deals.
Its fine to have a broker fee, but for Toyotas, a $499 fee looks steep, maybe not for a BMW.
Secondly, broker deals are typically take it or leave it, as they are supposed to be bottom of the barrel.

I am actually looking at some other numbers here, they all look very similar for this month. But again, I am sorry that we can’t offer you exactly what you were looking for, but we will try our best to make it happen.

Good luck. All the best and once again, welcome to the forum. Nice to see some norcal representation.

1 Like

Check your PM.
I sent you some goodies.

For example, that Highlander L deal you posted can be had for less than $900 due at signing, same terms as yours, with a higher MSRP ($37,000+) car for less than $320/month. Which means there’s at least ~$3,000 more profit in your deal especially taking in the $499 broker fee. And FYI, this is without any negotiations. Of course I could be wrong about the extra profit if you’re using a totally different leasing company with a massive buy rate money factor. Anyways, take a look at the PM I sent you so you can get an idea of the sample hackr deals that are openly available. It’s very competitive here. Most of these guys on this website lease cars as a hobby or as a second job it seems. And some lease cars every 3 months. Lol.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it. Im checking it now.

updated for Sept.

That Rav4 deal updated for SoCal? Roughly $120 more a month compared to Cody.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching it, deleted! thanks!

Updated for October.

Last batch of 2020 Camry, while supply lasts:

2020 Toyota Camry LE
Monthly Payment: $220+ Tax

2020 Toyota Camry SE
MSRP: $27,xxx
Monthly Payment: $230+ Tax

2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE
MSRP: $29,xxx
Monthly Payment: $245+ Tax

Do you check your competition (i.e. Cody at Tustin, aka Retracauto.com) before you post your deals? His payments are within a few dollars of yours with $0 driveoffs, plus Cody’s service is flawless.

3 Likes

And that’s 10k miles compare to 12k miles here? plus his drive off doesn’t include your first month payment. Feel free to buy from him and see if he delivers to Norcal for free.

Not going to debate it with you, his info is right on his website. It has 10/12/15 right in the details. And I live in Socal, which is at least partially where you’re marketing to, so your point is moot.