Honda Pilot Lease

Think there is additional room on this lease, fair counter offer? The discount seems pretty good and was the best I got after reaching out to 5 dealers. This is an AWD Touring model. Residual is 60% and MF is .000173. Thanks
2019-01-10_7-46-39 Lease Calculator

On paper is it good? No. $500/mo for a Pilot I’d pass. There are better deals on EX-L. Locally ive seen the EX-L for under $400. But if you like the car and can afford it. Go for it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the touring model has a lower residual than the EXL. Either way though, $249 for splash guards? Remove it. $99 for nitrogen, which makes up nearly 80% of our air? Have them get rid of that too. Do you really need a $250 tray and $150 wheel locks for a leased car? If not ax that too. I’d also ask them to list selling price before incentives and then list the incentives they’re giving you. And dealer service charge fee? I’d question that.

1 Like

None of these add-ons are residualized either, so definitely have them removed. Adds $800+ to the cost of the lease.

1 Like

I think these are standard add ons, the nitrogen makes no difference unless you track it and even then debatable, wheel locks are useless unless you park in rough areas of a particular city, and nice rims are tempting(not sure how nice the rims are on a touring) you can usually buy the cargo tray aftermarket through ebay for half the price. Splash guards can also be purchased and installed for less, I’ll give you an example, initially ford dealership wanted $799 for the bedliner on a pick up truck so I called other shops and got normal quotes around $499, dealership ended up caving and matching the price, the other $300 was pure profit on their end and they knew it. Try to get all of it removed, should save you a good chunk as others have said.