Honda Pilot exl 2021 good deal?

I got these numbers from dealer. We have twins 1 year old. Me and my wife can’t sit at dealership to discuss numbers. So I told them to email me the information. Dealership is located in north bay California.
We have been looking for midsize suv. So far Pilot is wide enough for us where my wife can sit in middle seat. Also under $400! Any other deals are welcome as well.

Not sure about how this stacks up, but this is not under $400 a month, there is $2000 down/DAS. The 2000 down brings this to about 450-455 if you were to do a true sign and drive or just first DAS.

1 Like

Not a good deal. Check the MF, RV, and incentives with Edmund’s. It looks right but there should be a $750 incentive. If you separate that and the $1000 (conquest?) from the discount that leaves you with a 7% dealer discount. You should be shooting for 10-12% What are the accessories?

Are you looking for feedback on this deal, or looking for a broker/dealer to give you another deal? For the latter part, you’ll need to go to the Marketplace and start researching/talking to them.

This helps a lot thank you. I think we will just stay away from this then. I will do more research thank you again!