Honda Finacial Lease

, ,

Hey guys I’m located in NYC, I leased a 2023 Honda Odyssey about 2 months ago, I’m paying $699 a month for 10k miles a year, officially “cheap” since the broker took my old car and gave me a good deal on this one. My old car was a 2019 Honda Odyssey EX with 45,000 miles a little over mileage. I put down $2,500+$699+$1,200 since he claimed it was over mileage and we did agree beforehand that he wouldn’t charge for that, he had my credit card on file and just charged me. I was going to cancel the transaction but he threatened me to cancel the whole deal after I received the car and was going to take it back and I would loose money so I kept it and then posted a review on google and threatened me about that too and told me to take it down. It came the time to pay my monthly lease and I found out that the Honda dealer where the car was from had an issue with the contracts and I had to resign it and send it back which I did, but it still hasn’t arrived at Honda Finacial yet. Is there anything I can do to get out of this car since the contract isn’t in their system and the fact that I feel I got scammed by the broker and the Honda dealer by them overcharging me so much?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Honda Odyssey Sport Swap Lease trade