HONDA CR-V EX-L “thoughts on deal” $310 monthly

Greetings, I’m new to this forum but I wanted to post on my most recent offer from the local Honda dealership and get your guys thoughts. I also was hoping for some turn in advice.

2019 CR-V EX-L FWD
MSRP: $30,795
Selling Price: $26,144
Add’l Cap items: $1,472.75
Sales Tax: $1,163.50
Terms: 36mos/12k
MF: .00069
RV: 61%
Monthly Payment: $310.45
first month payment due at signing**

(Deal sheet is attached)

I also have one lease payment left on my current CRV. The payment is $394 and it’s due on September 10th. Turn in date is 10/10. I would prefer not to wait that long. My inspection isn’t scheduled until 9/17, it’s the earliest SGS could do it. The car is 4K under the allotted miles. What should I do? This is my first time turning in a lease.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. !

image|230x500

What is the payoff on your current lease and what is it worth on a trade in or sale to Vroom or Carvana? You could potentially make some money here…

I’ve never heard of either. Thanks for the tip. I put in my car info in on Carvana and got this offer back.

Do you think the dealer would offer the same deal?

My current payoff is $18,206

Have you sold through Carvana? What’s you experience?

Try Vroom also but don’t include any payoff numbers or what you “want” to get when entering your info.
My experience is with Honda Financial and their payoff used to include tax. You may need to call and specifically ask for the payoff if you trade in the car. Dealers don’t have to pay tax on the trade in. I would also check Edmunds, KBB and NADA to get a general idea of what your car is worth. If you have equity, it’s yours! Might as well take advantage of it.

I sold my last car through carvana. It was the easiest process ever. Took about 10 minutes from when the guy showed up to sign the paperwork, get my check, and have him start loading it on their truck. They didn’t play any games, etc

I’d still get a price from vroom. Try shift as well, and CarMax I’d you have one locally.

Any thoughts on the new CRV lease deal?

CRV leases tend to really suck. This one doesn’t. It solid for a CRV.

Looks pretty good! What are the additional cap items that total $1,4xx made up of?

I’ve received similar quotes from OC dealers for the EX trim. Your EX-L deal is looking good!