Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

All mainstream electrics are ugly other than Teslas… What matters in a commuter is the comfort which I think it is fine in the clarity. Horrible in my i3.

Glad I stumbled on this. I needed an A to B so I just locked a deal in Mass. I got the sense I could’ve worked it down maybe 1 or 2 hundred more but I felt that with the state incentive it was more than fair.

I feel like there’s a catch 22 somewhere but hopefully the rebate comes through without too much of a hassle. I got mine in the dark green. As long as you go with a dark color it’s not too hideous. Lol.

1 Like

I agree. I never considered the Clarity until now. Even the electric with it’s worst range would be the perfect commuter car for my wife. $199/month + 1.5k at signing, 7.75% tax and 2,500 CA rebate + car pool lane access makes it $186/month which isn’t too bad. Bolt has much more range but not very comfortable seat wise and space is a bit tight. And I trust more Hondas than Chevy’s for reliability. Will see…

$7750 one pay - you beat my deal. I pushed hard and was walking (mainly because it’s and ugly car not an ugly deal) but then said wtf and they put it all on a credit card as attached. With $2500 from the state driving the beast from the east nets to $150/mo with zero down.

8 Likes

DEALLLLLL! Get it now and run!

EV’s and PHEV’s are unbeatable in bang for buck.

Throw in the rebates, and no fueling, and it is a slam dunk!

Congrats on your deal.

Would love to get a PM of the dealer… hoping to do something similar this weekend.

1 Like

anyone able to replicate this in CA?

Congrats to LIMBO. Nice deal. Enjoy the car and let’s do it again in 36 months :slight_smile:

Well played SIR - that is a true hack … I have an appointment to go test drive mine on Tuesday let me see if I can rope it in for 7.5k…

It’s a good car for Halloween ! Clarity or Treat …

Quit hogging the charging stations so us real Honda owners can use them you mooching bastidge.

JK (but not really)

Let me know if you can get that price in LA. The Northeast has an extra $3k in incentives.

Where are you seeing the $199 payment and $1,500 at signing? The fine print usually says fees and taxes extra at signing on top of the $1.5k CCR which makes total DAS several thousand.

Where you guys getting all this free charging at?

Lol. I am assuming it is free charging. The dealership I bought my car from has free level 3 charging. I am assuming others do too. There are often i3’s, leafs, or Bolts hogging it up though. I have also seen a free level 3 at a Walmart there must be others. Also always hogged up by i3s, Leafs, and Bolts (I have a Clarity).

Notice how I am not telling you where these are exactly… :smiley:

Lol!

I should know anybody leasing one of these EV’s / PHEV’s, is already tighter than a frogs ass, and won’t share!

The Volt is mostly used to get me to work and back, Less than 30 miles a day. I also have solar, so not much need to take advantage of charging elsewhere.

I haven’t even taken a look at how chargepoint systems work yet. Are any of you guys using the pay charging services?

Apologies I assumed it was a thread about the Electric version, not plug in.
Anyways the 4-5 dealers that replied back either said no stock, we get once a month, or it’s over.
And are all pushing the plug in obviously.
Oh well!

Wondering too. I saw some Clarity PHV posts a few months, no one came close to it.

I test drove one of these last week. Nice but there is a weird glare in the driver side mirror because the chrome around the door locks and interior window area reflect against the mirror. Very distracting. The mirror is also oddly broken in to two parts , one is supposed to be a blind spot mirror but is difficult to use. I searched this online when I got home and found several threads about it.

Anyhow, I’d still buy it at this deal if I could get it in Los Angeles. Any Social Honda dealers wanna reach out?

I tinted my windows on the hydrogen clarity. No issues with glare.