Honda Civic LX $230 (first mo. DAS) in NJ a good deal?

Howdy all,

In the middle of negotiations for another Honda Civic LX lease for my MIL and in looking through here, it looks to be a good deal but wondering what you all think. I had $235/mo at another dealer but this one came back with this counter.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda Civic Sedan LX CVT
MSRP: $21,170
Sale Price: $17,555 (Includes $1200 in incentives)
Doc/Gov/Acq Fees: ~$1100
Monthly Payment: $230
DAS: $230 (first month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00108
Residual: 59%

Appreciate the input!

If it was my mother-in-law I’d work out a deal with dealer to charge $2k over msrp and have them cut me a check back. You must have one of those rare ones that’s nice.

4 Likes

Is she dead set on the civic? I think the sonata is more car for the money, probably cheaper and I think power seat is standard, sel gives you heated seats

Ha and appreciate the recommendation. She’s older and has been driving Honda’s for a while and the dealer for service is only a mile away.

Can’t seem to get a better deal than this yet but will wait until closer to end of month and try and negotiate more.

Looks pretty solid, 11.5% off, buy rate on the mf, but you never know what could happen at the end of the month, might knock off couple hundred more or throw in some free oil changes/blinker fluid