Honda Accord & Civic Clearance Deals... Worth it?

Seems very reasonable to me. Nice job on the homework!!!

Just an observation, but leasing an Accord LX seems like a much better deal than the Civic. By the time you get the 1.5 turbo in a Civic, you’re at Accord money.

Also the Accord has a far nicer/larger interior. Unfortunately the LX trim doesn’t have the nice touchscreen with CarPlay and such.

Accord Sport is the way to go.

1 Like

An internet manager quoted me $229 month (tax included) and $229 due at signing over the phone. Got there and they tried to switch the deal on me. I walked out.

My first lease was almost 20 years ago. I have never had a problem like this before. I’ve always been clear about terms to not allow wiggle room (month vs month + tax, down vs due at signing, etc)

IMHO and just an observation:

I think with everyone doing online research dealers are handcuffed to resort to underhandded sales tactics more and more.

With the consolidation of the industry constantly creeping in, its likely to continue to get worse as large dealers with huge middle management will do anything to keep prices inflated to make payroll.

I had the same experience… I was just thinking these prices are bogus, I sat like a stone and walked out on him in the dealership lol