Honda Accord & Civic Clearance Deals... Worth it?

Maybe you can see the fine print here. Says, “down”. And the lady I talked to said all 2019 Civics no matter the trim.

So all Civics if they’re $19k or $29k have the same lease deal? Uh huh. Get a lease sheet.

3 Likes

It says “$3780 down. Tax and license, additional fees not included”. So your total DAS (due at signing) will be even higher than that.

Also, the “no matter the trim” is an absolute lie since in the big letters it says Civic LX 4DR CVT.

3 Likes

These ads are meaningless. The lower the payment, the more surprises await. Honda dealerships cannot advertise anything below invoice minus incentives. So whatever lease deal you see anywhere it technically should be the same.

8 Likes

[quote=“obarmuscle, post:7, topic:180415, full:true”] And the lady I talked to said all 2019 Civics no matter the trim.
[/quote]

Tell her you want the CTR at those terms.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hold on guys, someone hacked @HondaSoCal ‘s account. I don’t see Type-R numbers in this post.

All the H8ERZ on here take down my incredible deals because I won’t pay $20 a month to advertise. That price is ridiculous. I know the real invoice cost of this website and I won’t let them make money off me!

Edit: I have been told Hondas do not lease well and I am the human embodiment of that on this forum. This post is satire; Please do not message me for deals unless you can trade me written proof of the invoice price of this website MINUS holdback AND dealer incentives.

6 Likes

Hello I’m interested in Accord sport 1.5 or civic sport

Go test-drive them and figure out which one you want and then email every dealership except mine. Bam! Another satisfied customer.

6 Likes

Great. This guy again. Full of joy, are we?

Hi, I am also looking for a 2019 Honda Accord LX lease in Florida.

I am trying to find a dealer willing to do:

$229 tax included (7%)
$592 due at signing

Is it realistic?

I am using the numbers below:

36 Months
12,000 Miles/year
MSRP 24,650
Sale Price 21,239
minus 750 dealer incentive (according to carsdirect.com this is an unadvertised promotion)
minus 750 lease cash
bank fee 595
tire tax 5
battery tax 2
lemon law fee 2
rental surcharge 61
tax on lease incentive 52.50
tag and title 241

I am currently getting quoted high $285-$325 due at signing and monthly including tax.

Dealer fees and marked up tag and title seem to be the culprit behind my current quotes.

Get more aggressive quotes from both Orlando and South Florida dealers

And also ping the A#1 Florida guy mani_is_kool to see what he might be able to do for you

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Seems very reasonable to me. Nice job on the homework!!!

Just an observation, but leasing an Accord LX seems like a much better deal than the Civic. By the time you get the 1.5 turbo in a Civic, you’re at Accord money.

Also the Accord has a far nicer/larger interior. Unfortunately the LX trim doesn’t have the nice touchscreen with CarPlay and such.

Accord Sport is the way to go.

1 Like

An internet manager quoted me $229 month (tax included) and $229 due at signing over the phone. Got there and they tried to switch the deal on me. I walked out.

My first lease was almost 20 years ago. I have never had a problem like this before. I’ve always been clear about terms to not allow wiggle room (month vs month + tax, down vs due at signing, etc)

IMHO and just an observation:

I think with everyone doing online research dealers are handcuffed to resort to underhandded sales tactics more and more.

With the consolidation of the industry constantly creeping in, its likely to continue to get worse as large dealers with huge middle management will do anything to keep prices inflated to make payroll.

I had the same experience… I was just thinking these prices are bogus, I sat like a stone and walked out on him in the dealership lol