Honda 2022 Civic EX Seattle WA

Hey All,

Hi, hope you are all doing well. I’m new to the leasehackr forums and came across it while browsing a couple youtube videos on how to get a good deal :smiley:

I want to lease a 2022 EX Civic and created this calculator using MF, Residual, and Incentives from Edmunds Forum ( Link to my comment on Edmunds Forum) in my area (98122): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Can you help me understand if this is a fair estimation? I’m not sure how much of a deal I can get off MSRP.

Thanks,
Brian

It looks ok.
There’s no way to know if you are getting a good deal unless you also cross shop with a Broker and see what they can get you.

I doubt you’re going to get any discount on this car to be honest. Sticker might be the target.

Most cars do not lease well. They do not have the programs (RV, MF and incentives) to be good candidates for lease-hacking, regardless of what dealer discount you can negotiate. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

Hey Max,

I see your point about trying to fit a deal into a lease. From what I see on the marketplace + share a deal, for my area (wa), they’re almost all 400+ per month, which isn’t what I want to pay for a lease. There doesn’t seem to be much data on people going the <350 per month 0 down route like I want to in my region PNW :frowning:

Doesn’t that suggest your ‘fair estimation’ isn’t all that fair?

1 Like

Hard to tell, no one is trying to lease a civic lol I see lots of bmw’s

Sometimes you have to look at other makes & models.

If you are looking for a Civic Sedan, then you can get that number easy.
A Civic Hatchback? Forget it, no lease financial support means $$$$

After adding in all the ‘fees’, it looks at about 409 OTD with zero drive off.

I’d guess you’re not getting a discount on one of these and you’ll get MSRP at best

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.