Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

Well one thing is for sure. The inmates (dealerships) are running the asylum at Rodo.

1 Like

Fool me once… But I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Thanks for your patience - it’s an ongoing data issue we’re having but our team has been working on it. If there’s a specific trim you have in mind, please send a note to leasehelp@rodo.com and someone from the team is happy to assist. We can pull pricing manually based on your profile.

1 Like

Great, let me know if your offer is accepted or if I can help in any way. No offers at the moment, but something we are considering going forward for LeaseHackr.

I accepted the counter offer but when i asked the rep to adjust das amount to just first month, i was told that it can only be adjusted after i put in the information including a credit check, not work the risk to get a credit pull and then the payment amount going way higher

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

First of all, I’m very sorry to hear of this as you’re a repeat customer. I can assure you we aren’t trying to bait and switch anyone. As you’ve probably seen from this thread, we are having particular challenges around pricing for Jeep vehicles since launching the new app. Our team is working now on the issue and other models are accurate. Given that we’re reinventing the online leasing experience, some errors are inevitable, although we of course try to minimize them and fix bugs in a timely manner.

I can also assure you that we take the security of sensitive info, like social security numbers, very seriously here. Rodo does not run any customer’s credit - this is done solely by our dealer partners.

If I can convince you to give us another shot, I’m happy to have our team pull a quote manually for you while we fix the Jeep bugs on the app.

-Jared

But you do collect the soc sec number and pass it to the dealer, right? How exactly is that encrypted at each stage of collection and transmission?

1 Like

It was a Jeep in January also. Why are you still advertising jeeps if you can’t fix the bugs in over 9 months?

1 Like

To be clear here, the issue we are currently experiencing with Jeep’s is only since Rodo launched one week ago. Any previous issues are unrelated.

1 Like

Hey Matt, we have a secure dealer facing dashboard. I am unable to share any details of our infrastructure security in a public forum. That would be irresponsible.

If you’re actually in market for a vehicle, feel free to shoot our team a note and we’d be happy to help.

I reached out to your team yesterday. So far, there is no response. Please don’t make us feel that honcker was better than Rodo.

2 Likes

Interesting perspective from you and your firm!

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/453/is-providing-identification-to-airbnb-secure

Please send me your order # and I’ll look into it asap: marketing@rodo.com

I do not have an order #, I am looking for numbers for Jeep Wrangler lease. I sent you an email with details on what exactly I am looking for.

got it and will make sure someone contacts you asap. Thanks.

@jalster
Ive submitted the paperwork for the lease … lets see how this goes … ill be the test guinea pig

2 Likes

Hi!! New here! Wish I found this forum yesterday! Found a ridiculous price for a Tacoma yesterday and jumped on it. Now have concerns since finding this forum. Seriously totally understand observing the Sabbath but RODO cannot hire people to work in customer service on Saturday?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Congrats on your new Tacoma, no need to bash on them for being closed on Saturday, they’ll get to it. I always want Chic-Fil-a on Sunday.

5 Likes

Totally not bashing!!! But have concerns after reading the forum!!! No confirmation email or communication after placing order…so just a bit worried that this deal is not going to fly…