Honcker Car Leasing App Review

This is a review for Honcker - Car Leasing App

In short - These guys are crooks, unethical people!
Why? Read on…

After bumping upon this app while Googling, I decided to gave it a shot.

The vehicle I chose was Kia Forte LXS 2019.
The monthly payment was $115 with $2700 DAS (includes tax, title, registration, bank fees, DMV fees. Basically everything!). This was for 36 months/10k miles annually

I uploaded the documents and got a call in 2 hours saying we are good to go. I requested for sign and drive off and the rep told me to just divide DAS by 36.
Hence the sign and drive off number was 115+75 = $190

I asked about the next steps and rep told me he was in the process of contacting the dealer to procure the vehicle.

I waited for 12 hours and called the guy. I was told, it would be few more hours and I would get a confirmation. This happened for 3 days and I then got a call saying the price has gone up.

MY CREDIT WAS ALREADY HARD HIT!

I asked whats the new price and he said it was $202 (almost 5% more). I agreed because it still seemed like a good deal. He said, couple of hours are I will confirm. Now I don’t know why he needed more time.

12 hours go by and I get a call saying that the color I wanted is not available. I said, I could do with ANY color. He again told me to to wait for ‘couple of hours’

Further delay of 12 hours and I get a call saying if I want 0 DAS plan, the price is $215

At this time I totally got mad!!

No guesses to know that I never went ahead with the deal!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Honcker discussion/reviews