HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

Big thank you to @HN308 for helping me get a nice chunk of equity out of my expiring Defender lease, but also letting me drop the car at his home and helping me work through a tight turnaround deal while I was out of the country. He is truly a gentleman and also the BMW i-series GOAT so it was cool to meet him.

1 Like

It was great meeting you in person all these years after knowing you on the forum

Enjoy your i4 M50. That is a very nice spec and color combo you got.

Enjoy it in good health with your family.

HN

2 Likes

I recently had the pleasure of working with Hiroiz as my lease broker, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He went above and beyond to help me secure an EQB 350 at an incredible price. From the very beginning, Hiroiz was attentive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in finding the best deal for me. His expertise in the market was evident as he guided me through the entire leasing process with ease, answering all my questions promptly and providing valuable insights that helped me make an informed decision. What impressed me the most was his ability to negotiate a fantastic deal on the EQB 350, far better than I could have managed on my own. Hiroiz’s professionalism, patience, and friendly demeanor made the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free. If you’re in the market for a lease and want someone who will work tirelessly to get you the best possible deal, look no further than Hiroiz. He is simply amazing at what he does!

1 Like

Hiroiz was amazing helping me through my lease, and I would recommend him and use him for my future leases. He helped me with my EQS450. Hiroiz was patient and extremely helpful as the lease clearing took longer than expected. He also used a great dealership with a friendly salesman and staff who made the experience at the dealer extremely smooth and simple.
Thank you Hiroiz for getting me into my new car!

1 Like

@HN308 made the entire car leasing process a breeze. It’s good to have an ally in the car lease market because honestly who has the time to constantly fight with dealerships. I honestly don’t know how he finds these deals but I will only be using his services for all my leases going forward.
I live in Florida and leased a car from Georgia. Mercedes EQB paying legit less than any lease I found in South Florida.
My situation was not easy as I had a new social having recently moved to the country and Hiroiz was able to advise me throughout. He showed genuine concern and followed up with me (even once the transaction was done) to make sure everything went well.
10/10

2 Likes

Hiroiz and Ankit are very good and customer oriented. I leased RZ. Experience is very good. Ankit helped me with the deal. I had issues with insurance as RZ is new and insurance databases are not updated. Ankit patiently worked with me navigate the issue. Even he added RZ to his own insurance and checked it. Though his insurance also had the same issue. But that shows how far these guys go to help you to give a smooth experience. I am pretty sure I am going to refer multiple people to them…These guys really want to help and take care of their clients. Leasing through brokers is not new for me and did multiple leases using leasehackr. But when I was feeeling brokers@leasehackr quality dropped, I found these guys. It was good decision going with them

---- HIGHTLY RECOMEND THEM----
2 Likes

@HN308 was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and he got me the best deal! This was my first time leasing and he explained and walked me through the entire process. Once my lease ends, I know who to look for.

1 Like