HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

@mp11477

I stand corrected. I had assumed it was in addition to the regular pull ahead.

Any QX50 Essential?

1 Like

Does the 1k applied if returning a Nissan lease?

Looking for something low cost, 10 or 12k miles. Could you price Nothing down in PA? Seeing if this makes sense to do in place of a Highlander.

Thanks!

Nissan unfortunately won’t qualify for the 1k rebate for grounding it but it will get up to $500 damage waiver and disposition fees will be waived as well.

December numbers have been kept similar to Nov

Nov Infiniti Update

2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD

Infiniti is finally giving the deals which it has been known for and we finally have a luxury 7 -Seater vehicle for 240/mth if you tick all the boxes for the incentives.

If you are grounding an Infiniti Lease you get another 1K more rebate than in the calculator and unfortunately Nissan leasees miss out on that rebate.

The below numbers in the calculator includes 750 in VPP rebate and if you are returning an Infiniti add 1K to it but it won’t apply to every customer so I am not adding it in the calc. This also includes 1K extra incentives that NY metro area customers get which southern NJ, PA, upstate NY and Norther CT customers miss out so send me the zip to verify if you qualify for below numbers but all the NY metro area customers will qualify for it.

Currently the inventory of 2020 QX60 Pure is ample so let me know the colors you want when reaching out.

NY state residents can’t do MSD so remove them in the calculator to calculate your numbers and change your tax rate accordingly. There is a 30 month lease where the MF is 0.00003 which don’t require MSD so NY residents can opt for that

39 Months and 10K a year.

30 Months and 10K a year and even cheaper monthly payment than 39 month lease and can be done without MSD.

2 Likes

December numbers have been kept similar to Nov

2020 Infiniti QX60 Luxe with Essential AWD

Infiniti is finally giving the deals which it has been known for in past and we finally have a luxury 7 -Seater vehicle close to 319/mth if you tick all the boxes for the incentives.

If you are grounding an Infiniti Lease you get another 1K more rebate than in the calculator and unfortunately Nissan leasees miss out on that rebate.

The below numbers in the calculator includes 750 in VPP rebate and if you are returning an Infiniti add 1K to it but it won’t apply to every customer so I am not adding it in the calc. This also includes 1K extra incentives that NY metro area customers get which southern NJ, PA, upstate NY and Norther CT customers miss out so send me the zip to verify if you qualify for below numbers but all the NY metro area customers will qualify for it.

Currently the inventory of 2020 QX60 Luxe with Essential is ample so let me know the colors you want when reaching out.

NY state residents can’t do MSD so remove them in the calculator to calculate your numbers and change your tax rate accordingly. There is a 30 month lease where the MF is 0.00003 which don’t require MSD so NY residents can opt for that

39 Months 10K a year with MSD

30 Months with 10K with NY tax and NO MSD.

This is the last 2019 Infiniti QX50 Luxe AWD the dealer has left in stock.

It is Black on Wheat interior.

If you are returning an Infniti lease you will get 1K more in rebate, just add 1K to incentives to get your updated numbers.

NY residents cannot put MSD so remove it by selecting 0 in MSD.

Hi HN - I have a Q50 RS that end of lease is in February, so I have loyalty. Is there a pull ahead program as well? I am interested in the QX60 Luxe with Essential deal. Also, are there similar deals for more loaded QX60 Luxes as well (Sensory / ProActive)?

@KBock1

There is no more pull ahead. They give you 1k extra if you are returning an Infiniti lease. You are still liable for your remaining payments. Your disposition fee will be waived and you get 500 waiver for damages or miles used over limit.

There are similar percentage of MSRP discounts for higher priced QX60 luxe with sensory and proactive packages as well.

Reach out to me with exact specs you need, your zip and whether you will do MSD or not.

We are selling QX60 pure like crazy. The dealer sold 20 odd QX60 in just one week and our LH members did a healthy contribution it in that number.

If you are looking to get a 7 Passenger luxury SUV under $275/mth without MSD, this is the time to act as we are sure to sell all remaining pure QX60 units in another week or so.

The Luxe inventory is still healthy but Pure will go in next few days.

They doing anything with the 2019’s?

Which 2019? There is no 2019 QX60 left.

We are almost running out of 2020 Pure as well but we will keep getting more, just not sure if it will be this month.

Wish they would push the qx80

Ahh ok my local dealer has quite a few left but they won’t touch them.

Last year Infiniti had much better deals on QX60. The residual was at 60 and not 55 as of right now. VPP was also at $1500 not $750. That said low $300 is still a great value for that vehicle! Highly recommended.

OP, please put $2000 winter bonus to the untaxed incentives field and updated the selling price.

@chi
Thanks for brief history you provided about Infiniti residual and VPP but that was all in the past.

I have sold 250 odd Infiniti vehicles to LH members and know a thing or two about Infiniti lease deals.

The winter bonus is already factored in the selling price.

I am currently at $273/mth with 2500 drive off and that number is after all available incentives including VPP applied.

Only thing more that can be applied is 1k rebate if you are returning an Infiniti lease and that will take your monthly to $240/mth as I can help also get VPP for any one returning an Infiniti.

HN

I understand that winter bonus is included in the selling price, but this is not how LH community gets quotes and compares them.

Selling price is the price that can be negotiated with the dealer and is basically MSRP minus any dealer discount. There is a separate field in the LH calculator for incentives like winter bonus - untaxed incentives so it is clear to the end consumer what actual discount they are getting BEFORE any incentives.

HN308, Sent you a Message. Did you receive? I am a first timer, so want to make sure I do this correctly.

@davidsax1

Got your message. I will respond to it soon.

replying to messages in order they were received.