HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

I do. I get a cut of every single BMW sold worldwide. Sales numbers are only growing so I’m looking for early retirement :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least from NE it seems so

LOL. I was joking about royalty.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this still available ?

This X1 and all remaining 2019 X1 loaners are gone

This is the last 2019 X1 loaner the dealer has in stock. Once this is sold only 2020 X1 will remain and getting such loaded X1 under 300 will not happen till end of the fiscal year for BMW which is April.

A nicely loaded X1 with 2500 miles and at $291/mth with $2826 DAS and $2100 MSD.

The car is Sunset Orange on Black interior. Very nicely loaded with Convenience package, Premium Package, Harmon Kardon, Appple Carplay,Wireless charging etc.

If you don’t have loyalty and use corp discount and the payment drops to $284 as you get 250 more in incentives compared to loyalty

1 Like

This is a solid deal for Brand New BMW X7 50i xDrive. Its 11.5% off MSRP before incentives of $4250 with BMW loayalty.

This Car can be shipped and the paperwork can be done over Fedex. No need to sign in person with this dealer.

MSRP : $95,XXX
Monthly : $815/mth
DAS : $5K
MSD : $5950.

is the x5 loander still avail?

@Bilalxnj

I have an X5 loaner at 15% off MSRP before incentives. Its Blue on Black.

1 Like

Is the dark olive x1 still available or only the orange now?

The dark olive is being picked up by a LH member who is flying in from MI. As of now its pending with him.

Orange is the only one available now.

1 Like

PM sent on x5

2019 BMW X5 3.0 xDrive loaner. The car has 4K miles on it.

The car can be shipped at buyers cost and paperwork done over Fedex

Enter your tax rate if you are out of NJ area to get your updated numbers

PM sent on 440i xdrive. Please call me, also requesting information on Q50’s that you had posted earlier.

THANKS!

Matt

Hi HN308, Please send me a LeaseHacker calculator link for the X5 loaner. Thanks!

Jim

@ahnj
Jim,

Its posted just 2 post above your request. Scroll up and click on the calculator link.

HN

Hi I live in Buffalo can I still lease with you?

@doboj

Certain dealers require to sign the lease in person and some are open to do the paperwork over Fedex.

So reach out to me with a specific car model and I will let you know if the deal can be done without you coming over to NJ.

what 2020 x1’s do you have left? Can I apply an OL rebate and BMW car club rebate?

If I get a bmw build code, can you set up
And order car ?

1 Like

@jkhak1

I can get any 2020 X1 in stock for 12% off MSRP before incentives and there are ample to choose from

You can use OL code and get 500 for it and can also apply BMW CCA rebate for it.