HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

If I get a bmw build code, can you set up
And order car ?

1 Like

@jkhak1

I can get any 2020 X1 in stock for 12% off MSRP before incentives and there are ample to choose from

You can use OL code and get 500 for it and can also apply BMW CCA rebate for it.

Hi I live in Buffalo, NY. I don’t have loyalty. The zip code is 14215. Is the X1 x Drive? Also would I even be able to get this car?

@doboj

All the X1 loaners are sold.

I only have brand new units which are at 12% off before incentives.

You can use OL code, New Grad rebate, Corp Discount ($500) only if you don’t have loyalty and can apply for BMW CCA rebate as with any new BMW.

Would the hunger code work for $1k on the x1 or still $500?

This unit is sold an exactly same unit has been listed below which is just $3 more per month

2019 330xi Loaner Black/Black @310/mth with $2850 DAS and $2450 in refundable MSD and $296/mth if you have OL code. You still have time to get it from NY event till this Thurs

The car is an active loaner and will only be pulled out of fleet after deposit is received. The miles may be a little less or more than advertised.

If you don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by 1000.

OL code will be worth $500 and new Grad will be worth $1000.

If you don’t have loyalty and get BMW corp discount through your employer you get another $500. Loyalty can’t be combined with corp.
No shipping on this vehicle. Only contact If you are out of state and can come to NJ to sign the lease

Spec sheet.

This vehicle is sold

Broker Fees $499

I got another 440xi Gran Coupe

A 59K plus MSRP 440xi for 327/mth. This will only work if you have loyalty and this dealer needs you to sign in person in NJ.

There is No M-Sport on this unit

BMW loyalty required and there is no conquest on this model. This deal is for 24 months and 10K a year. If you want 36 months change the months in calculator below and reduce the residual by 6%

No shipping on this vehicle. Only contact If you are out of state and can come to NJ to sign the lease

Below features :
Head up Display, Navigation, Moonroof, Heated Seats (Front & Rear), All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, 19" Star Spoke Wheels, Rear Air, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, Active Blind Spot Detection, Apple Car Play, Harmon Kardon etc.

Broker Fees $499

2019 X3 xDrive Loaner White on Beige. $349/mth $2970 DAS & $2450 MSD

This unit is eligible for shipping. If you are out of NY/NJ area, I will charge a retainer of $49 before I run your state tax and DMV numbers. If you don’t take the car from me after paying retainer and can get me a better quote than mine for similar or better vehicle the retainer will be refunded

If you don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by 750 and conquest can be applied.

If you don’t have loyalty and get BMW corp discount through your employer you get another $500. Loyalty can’t be combined with corp.

If you don’t want to do MSD, click on calc and select 0 in MSD drop down.

Features :
Convenience Package, Pano Moonroof, Heated Seats and steering, Driving Assistance package.

@meaculpa

Which car are you asking about.

Brief description of major features are listed for all cars below the calc link

This vehicle is sold

Broker fees $499

2019 BMW X3 M40i xDrive loaner with Executive & Premium package.

This unit is NOT eligible for shipping. If you are out of NY/NJ area and are willing to sign the lease in person, I will charge a retainer of $49 before I run your state tax and DMV numbers. If you don’t take the car from me after paying retainer and can get me a better quote than mine for similar or better vehicle the retainer will be refunded

If you don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by 750 and conquest can be applied.

If you don’t have loyalty and get BMW corp discount through your employer you get another $500. Loyalty can’t be combined with Corp Benefit.

If you don’t want to do MSD, click on calc and select 0 in MSD drop down.

2019 X3 xDrive Loaner White on Beige
Is this car can be shipped to upstate NY, what would be the cost?
Also does this one have larger entertainment screen or the smaller one?
Thanks.

The shipping should be around 350-400. Entertainment screen is small.

Hi. What’s the color combo on this one? Also how far is pickup if coming from Philadelphia

What color is the x3 m40?

1 Like

All questions asked have been replied over PM. If I missed replying anyone please drop a personal message with your question.

Any m340 loaners available?

Hi, I am interested in 440xi GC. PM sent

Broker Fees $499

Brand New 2019 X7 50i for 13% off MSRP before incentives of $4250 with BMW loayalty.

This Car can be shipped and the paperwork can be done over Fedex. No need to sign in person with this dealer.

If you are out of NY/NJ area and are willing to sign the lease, I will charge a retainer of $49 before I run your state tax and DMV numbers. If you don’t take the car from me after paying retainer and can get me a better quote than mine for similar or better vehicle the retainer will be refunded

MSRP : $102,XXX
Monthly : $839/mth
DAS : $5200
MSD : $5950.

If you don’t have BMW loyalty reduce the incentives by 1250.

Broker Fees $499

2019 330xi Loaner Black/Black @313/mth with $2850 DAS and $2450 in refundable MSD and $299/mth if you have OL code.

This unit is NOT eligible for shipping. If you are out of NY/NJ area and are willing to sign the lease in person, I will charge a retainer of $49 before I run your state tax and DMV numbers. If you don’t take the car from me after paying retainer and can get me a better quote than mine for similar or better vehicle the retainer will be refunded

The car is an active loaner and will only be pulled out of fleet after deposit is received. The miles may be a little less or more than advertised.

If you don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by 1000.

Spec sheet.

still avil ?