HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

I got a 2020 X3 loaner listed below at 16% off MSRP. It has Driving Assistance Package, 19" wheels, Panoramic Moonroof, Heated Front seats and Steering, AWD, Apple Car Play etc.

This quote is with NJ tax, MSD and BMW loyalty. If don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by $750.

This month the corp benefits is equal to BMW loyalty so if you work for a big corp and don’t have loyalty, you are in luck.

Can stack OL code for $500 more, plus PenFed and USAA can also be stacked in most cases.

this unit is sold

Another 2019 X3 xDrive loaner with 51K MSRP at 18% off before incentives. $383/mth with $2900 drive off

$457/mth with $457 due at signing for NJ residents and BMW loyalty
$469/mth with $69 due at signing for NY residents and BMW loyalty

It has Convenience Package, Driving Assistance Package, 19" wheels, Panoramic Moonroof, Heated Front seats and Steering, Navigation, Apple Car Play etc.

This quote is with NJ tax, MSD and BMW loyalty. If don’t have loyalty reduce the incentives by $750.

This month the corp benefits is equal to BMW loyalty so if you work for a big corp and don’t have loyalty, you are in luck.

Can stack OL code for $500 more, plus PenFed and USAA can also be stacked in most cases.

2 Likes

@flixway @Vlien14

Unfortunately no good X5/X6 deals at the moment.

All my current deals will have a reference in 1st post of this thread with a link to actual deal listed in the thread.

When the car is no longer available, it’s removed from the 1st post.

The best deal now is X3 loaner at 18% off before incentives posted last night.

HN.

1 Like

Im interested in a new or loaner 2019 330 xi.

Would like heated seats, ambient, drivers assis pro

but willing to compromise.

I have loyalty. Zip code 10954

Thanks

this unit is sold

This is a local deal for NY metro area and shipping is not an option. out of area customers can fly in and drive back home.

I got a really good 2019 X3 xDrive Loaner which is nicely optioned for $363/mth and $2800 drive off. There is NO MSD required.

The car is White on Black with Navigation, Panoramic Roof, driving assistance package, heated seats and Steering, apple car play etc.

The deal would be effectively more than 18% off if you add doc fees most brokers show on the forum. In my case this being NY its at actual state mandated doc fees.

This is end of the month special and needs to be taken by end of tomorrow from NY metro area.

1 Like

update - 02/07/2020

Got a base 2020 X3 loaner for $337/mth plus drive off and MSD. Only has heated seats and steering apart from Apple CarPlay and standard options like Park Distance control, Automatic Climate control etc.

Just got couple of Brand New remaining 530xi units at 14% off.
Once they are sold I will remove them from here so if you read it, i still have it.

If you are serious about those reach out to me with your zip code, phone number, if you have BMW loyalty and if not name of your employer to check corp benefits.

Does this have hand free access or is that not part of a base?

@carleaser

Are you referring the base X3? Do you mean keyless entry by hand free access?

That is not part of base vehicle and needs convenience package.

Tell me your kidding with thinking it’s bluetooth?

1 Like

I was replying on the phone and initially read it as just ‘hands free’. After your message re-read it and fixed it.

Do you do PA ? Looking for someone to make my next deal.

Yes, I was referring to the X3 hands free doors. I thought when you hit reply it would be linked to the posting. I guess not. Sorry for the confusion.

This unit is sold

One of the most discounted 330i sedan RWD on the forum now at 19.5 % off MSRP plus incentives

I have 2 of RWD loaner 330i which will be perfect for someone looking to get a 3 series well under 300.

$274/mth with $2468 DAS and $2100 in refundable MSD

White on Beige interior

Convenience Pacakge
Remote Start
Heated Seats
Ambient Lighting
Park Distance Control
Live Cockpit Pro with Navigation
Apple Carplay

I know most people shy away from RWD in east coast but most of the time your 3 series is working as a RWD sedan unless its loosing traction in snow or ice.

People from warmer states if can fly to Newark or Philadelphia can get this great deal and drive it home. Shipping is not an option.

Another RWD 330i loaner at 19.5% OFF before incentives.

$282/mth $2490 drive off and $2100 msd. this is for 24/10K but you can take it for 36 months as well. change the months in calc and reduce the residual value by 6%.

This one is White on Cognac interior.
Heated Seats and steering
Ambient Lighting
Park Distance Control
Apple Carplay

17% off before incentives for a 2019 330xi loaner with 4600 miles.

$341/mth with $2913 drive off and $2450 MSD.

the car is Black on Black with below features
Heated Seats and steering
driving assistant package (includes Blind spot monitoring)
Park Distance Control
Apple Carplay

Broker Fees : $499

Absolute Crazy deal on a 530xi loaner. A 19% deal with no crazy NJ doc fees so equivalent to a 20% deal from NJ dealer.

2019 530xi loaner - $372/mth with $2600 DAS. No MSD required. 24/10K

The Due at signing covers everything including tax, dmv, bank fees, dealer fees and 1st mth.

This quote includes BMW loyalty but most people who work for big corporations will get it as the corp benefit is equal to Loyalty this month. Check your company below.

2 Likes

The above 530xi is pending with a LH member.

1 Like

I was typing that I’ll take it :frowning:

Do you have an 2020 x5 with ivory interior?