HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

@vala4i

Yes summer bonus of 1k and VPP of 750 is included in the numbers.

If you don’t have VPP remove 750 from taxed incentives in the calculator and if you are outside NJ change tax rate accordingly.

@HN308 how much will it be monthly for q50 for 24 and 36 months (dont care about the miles) ?
zip: 07029

Any Q50 AWD Sport deals?

@reddog83

All request for a particular vehicle should say your zip, miles you need and if you qualify for VPP?

I would like a quote

Qx50 lux
36/12
Zip 37072
Vpp
What incentives are there for this zip code?
Does it make sense to purchase vs lease as i am new at this?

Thanks.

@apacheln

These deals are located in NJ/NY metro area. You need to be here in person to sign the lease.

Yes I am aware.

Is the QX50 taking account the August incentives of $3650 dealer incentive + $1000 summer bonus?

1 Like

All available incentives that are publicly available and lot more hidden cash that the dealers get in form of trunk money is all included in all broker deals.

Just using customer incentives will not take you much better than deals advertised on manufacturer websites and these deals are way better than them.

I’m looking for a q50 signature or qx50 . Can u help me out? I’m in nj 08721

@Ba2435

There is no 2019 signature Q50.

I have a calculator in the 1st post for the QX50. If those numbers work for you than reach me with a PM and we can work out the details

Looking for QX50 Luxe AWD with heated seats and without navigation. Wheat interior, lunar white/chestnut/graphite exterior. Up to $43k MSRP. Let me know, please if you have something.

@vala4i

The calculator for that exact vehicle is listed in the 1st post. Its 292/mth if you have VPP plus drive off and MSD with NJ tax

If you are in NY it will change a lot as you can’t do MSD. PM me your zip and miles you need and I will price one for you.

Hello

I live in ny (long island). Coming off a lease for qx50. Want a luxe awd, navy, heated seats. Graphite. 10k miles. Just first and last and sales tax.

Can you price a 39 mos lease with available incentives for returning Infiniti customers

Thanks
Glenn

Qx60 pure
36/12
Zip 11746
no vpp
First and tags

Please provide monthly. I’m ready to move on this quickly.

Thanks

I have some very good deals on QX60 Luxe with Essentials, Sensory and Pro-Assist packages. The trucks are $58645 in MSRP and are very nicely equipped.

the monthly on them is $408/mth with regular drive off and MSD. If you are in NY, remove MSD and change the tax rate to your local tax rates.

I have 3 more Q50 Luxe AWD which are at 275/mth.

1 Like

Looking to lease '19 QX60 AWD (Luxe or not, want leather seats, prefer blue/black, don’t need navi). If the deal on same 2020 is within $15/m will consider.
Currently have '16 awd with navi, leather, etc. (not sure if it’s Luxe or not), lease up in 3 month.

Looking for:
39m/12k
Zip 07430 NJ
Looking for Sign and Drive, all rolled in except 1st month and DMV fees.

Thanks!

@HN308 hey, i PMd you about q50 and qx50.

i am interested in this vehicle , i live in NJ
QX60 Luxe, AWD with Essentials, Sensory and Pro-Assist packages