HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Many dealers in jersey charge anywhere from 500- 1.5k in doc fees. If you think your getting a dealer now for $335 on doc fees in this market youll be in for a shock.

I’ve seen 699-899 for the most part in NJ. YMMV.

2023 X7 custom Order with 3% off MSRP plus all applicable incentives and $399 doc fees and Base Money Factor

Broker Fees for the X7 order is $650.

Have allocation ready to go.

Below is a sample X7 build with Premium package.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

2022 BMW 330xe in Stock with M-Sport and Premium Package

3% off MSRP with base MF and Shipping it anywhere is an option as well with customer paying for shipping

Broker fee for this unit is $650.

Car was ordered 6 months back and finally arrived. Its almost impossible to find this car in stock.

If purchasing you qualify for $5836 Federal tax rebate as well.

If interested in this car, reach out over a PM with your phone number and zip code.

HN

Below are the units available in stock listed with discounts

Shipping can be option as well with customer paying for it

1. 2022 BMW 330e x-Drive (Hybrid) - 3% off MSRP.
    M-Sport, Premium and Driving Assistance package - ($5836 Federal tax rebate if purchased in addition to BMW incentives)
  2. 2022 BMW X5 40i x-Drive - 5% off MSRP - $74K
    Artic Grey on Coffee Vernasca leather.
    Driving Assistance Professional, M-Sport, Premium package, Parking Assistance, 4 zone Climate.
  3. 2022 BMW X5 40i x-Drive - 5% off MSRP - $66K
    White on Black Sensatec
    Premium package, 4 Zone Climate.
  4. 2022 BMW X3 30i x-Drive - 5% off MSRP - $50.4K
    Black on Black sensatec
    Convenience package, Remote Start, Live Cockpit, heated front seats and steering.
  5. 2022 BMW X3 x-Drive - 5% off MSRP - $50.9K
    Phytonic Blue on Cognac Sensatec
    Premium Package 2, Remote Start, Live cockpit
  6. Have Few 330xi in Stock that I can sell at 4% off MSRP as well.
  7. 2023 BMW X7 customer order at 3% off MSRP.
  8. New X5 & X3 orders at 5% off MSRP.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

Thank you Hiroiz for working with me step by step and helping me navigate through this complex auto market. Not only was I able to get out of my current lease early (with equity), I was also able to get a brand new x5 build with a discount when everyone else was asking above sticker price. He is very prompt in his responses and always offers sound advice. I would highly recommend using him for all your auto lease needs!

2 Likes

Hi do you still have the X5, can you please send me all the specs thank you

I have the allocation for the below units where custom orders can be placed.

Shipping is available at actual costs paid by the customer.

Broker fees - $650

1. X3 M40i - This allocation is available and can still be modified. 3% off MSRP plus applicable incentives.

Sample calc - Add your MSRP, selling price at 3% off MSRP and tax rate. If you don’t have loyalty, remove $1500 from incentives.

1. BMW I4 RWD (Fully Electric) - This allocation is available and can still be modified. 2% off MSRP plus applicable incentives.

2. X5 M50i - This car is under production already and cannot be modified.
    White on Silverstone Sensafin - MSRP - $90,000

3. 2023 X7 40i - Can order a custom build with 3% off MSRP.

1 Like

Interested in #1 X3 M40.

1 Like

@azn_kozo

Thanks for reaching out. To help you with a proper quote, I will need below info.

You can PM me the info.

HN

hi there,

do you have new x1/x2 somehow or can help me order a new one? my phone number is 425-208-6656. (10000miles/year, 36months)

Second. need a x3 m40 flexible on timing

We can place order for X3 M40 at 3% off MSRP with base MF.

To help you with a proper quote, I will need the below info.

You can PM me the info.

4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

X7 or X5 still available ?

@Jremie

X7 40i and X7 M60i orders can be placed at 3% off MSRP plus applicable incentives with base MF.

X5 40i orders can be placed at 5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives with base MF.

Also have one in stock X5 40i with M-sport, premium package in Black on Black color combo ready to go at 5% off MSRP.

HN

thanks can you provide numbers/calculators on these?

You can PM me the info.

4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

Got an in-stock 2023 X6 x-drive ready to go. 4% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF and doc fees of $399

Broker Fees : $650

Car can be shipped anywhere including MA at buyers Cost and paperwork done remotely

Below is a sample calc with BMW loyalty and NJ tax.

You can PM me the info.

HN

2023 BMW X1 x-drive Allocation which can still be modified but not for long as the car is about to go in production. 3% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

This is a new design X1 for 2023 and very hard to get the allocation for now.

We only have 1 allocation which will be sold for 3% off MSRP.

Car can be shipped at the customer’s expense to anywhere including MA. Performance Center Delivery is also an option if you want to get it from SC.

The incentives and residauls are not published for the 2023 X1 this month so can’t run an exact quote but we should get the numbers in Sep or before the car is delivered.

HN

This still available? 330e?