HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

PM me details of X1 and X2

Anyone asking for a quote please understand that I cannot assume what applies to your situation.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
    [/quote]

Here are my responses

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
    No
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
    10000/36
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
    Yes
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

Do you any possibility for this deal in MA?

@mak99
@ravi_Chowdhary

My deals are local to Ny metro area. If you are on west coast it makes no sense to work with my deals unless you are ready to come here and sign the lease in person and have the vehicle shipped.

MA makes it hard to get cars from other states as they donā€™t allow temp plates on which you can drive the car home.

Okayā€¦Thank you!

Does BMW Financial offer 7500 mile lease option with their loaners? Thank you Joe

All the people sending me messages for X3 please understand that X3 loaners donā€™t usually go for 19% off MSRP before incentives.

I had a one off unit who a member here picked up.

If you want another one with 19% discount than wait for sometime, it can be few days to few months. When I get it, I will put it here.

The cheapest X3 I have now is 17% off.

2 Likes

@HN308 any X5 Loaners for lease available?

Is 2% really that big of a deal?:grinning: for someone not to take 17% vs waiting for 19%

big deal for whom wants a unicorn and unicorn only lol

Just sometimes in the chase of a unicorn people lose sight of realty and then get stuck with a pony because not every gets to catch a unicorn :unicorn::grinning:

2 Likes

Totally. At the end of the day you are just shopping for a car (unicorn or not) that get you from A to Bā€¦

Some people are just cheapā€¦

3 Likes

Shots fired (lol)ā€¦ looking for my popcorn :popcorn: eatā€™n emoji

Any x6 deals this month?

I got a 2020 X3 loaner listed below at 16% off MSRP. It has Driving Assistance Package, 19" wheels, Panoramic Moonroof, Heated Front seats and Steering, AWD, Apple Car Play etc.

This quote is with NJ tax, MSD and BMW loyalty. If donā€™t have loyalty reduce the incentives by $750.

This month the corp benefits is equal to BMW loyalty so if you work for a big corp and donā€™t have loyalty, you are in luck.

Can stack OL code for $500 more, plus PenFed and USAA can also be stacked in most cases.

this unit is sold

Another 2019 X3 xDrive loaner with 51K MSRP at 18% off before incentives. $383/mth with $2900 drive off

$457/mth with $457 due at signing for NJ residents and BMW loyalty
$469/mth with $69 due at signing for NY residents and BMW loyalty

It has Convenience Package, Driving Assistance Package, 19" wheels, Panoramic Moonroof, Heated Front seats and Steering, Navigation, Apple Car Play etc.

This quote is with NJ tax, MSD and BMW loyalty. If donā€™t have loyalty reduce the incentives by $750.

This month the corp benefits is equal to BMW loyalty so if you work for a big corp and donā€™t have loyalty, you are in luck.

Can stack OL code for $500 more, plus PenFed and USAA can also be stacked in most cases.

2 Likes

@flixway @Vlien14

Unfortunately no good X5/X6 deals at the moment.

All my current deals will have a reference in 1st post of this thread with a link to actual deal listed in the thread.

When the car is no longer available, itā€™s removed from the 1st post.

The best deal now is X3 loaner at 18% off before incentives posted last night.

HN.

1 Like

Im interested in a new or loaner 2019 330 xi.

Would like heated seats, ambient, drivers assis pro

but willing to compromise.

I have loyalty. Zip code 10954

Thanks