HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Another 530xi at 18% off before incentives. This one has Convenience Package, Premium package 2 and Dakota leather. Silver on Black

$378/mth $3227 Drive off and $2800 MSD. Loyalty added to calculations

Silver on Black

2019 330xi loaner at 17% off before incentives.

$320/mth $3200 Drive off plus MSD

White on Beige

2019 X3 xDrive. Base model with Heated Seats and Steering. Black on Beige
$317/mth, $2880 DAS and $2450 MSD. Loyalty added in calculations

Black on Black

Car is pending with a LH Member.

2019 540xi 67,4XX MSRP very heavily loaded car for $386/mth, 3K DAS and 2800 MSD.
Car is Black on Black with Dakota leather, Convenience package, Driving Assistance Plus Package, Premium Package 2, Head Up Display, Gesture control, Apple CarPlay and a lot more.

This car DON’T have the M-Sport

Residual for 36 months is 6% less at 60%

Black on Black

2 Likes

Can MI residents take advantage of these deals?

@samstar

[quote=“HN308, post:358, topic:124581”]
These units are NOT eligible for shipping. If you are out of NY/NJ area and are willing to sign the lease in person, I will charge a retainer of $49 before I run your state tax and DMV numbers. Once you are ok with numbers you need to come here to sign in person.

If you don’t take the car from me after paying retainer and can get me a better quote than mine for similar or better vehicle the retainer will be refunded.

Hi,

I am looking for a bmw 330. Can I ask why the drive offs are so high ?

@imkash

There is a Zero Drive off Button on the calculator as well. Check it and drive off will become Zero.

Either you pay the money at drive off for tax, dmv, bank fees, dealer fees and 1st month or roll it all in the monthly payment and pay over 36 months with interest on it.

either way you pay it.

HN

2 Likes

Yeah I understand but is something missing? like loyalty and incentives? I guess thats what I meant

Click the calculator. The drive off amounts are broken down. The taxes due at signing are about half the DAS. The rest of the fees and first month account for the rest of it.

Why even refund any retainer? You did your job.

I have collected few retainers so far from out of NY area people and never had a request for any refund yet.

50% of people end up getting the cars and the other 50% who don’t get it, can’t come close to my numbers anyways but decide not to get the car for some reason or another. It has not happened that my quote was beaten by an out of area customer’s local dealer.

The 540xi is now pending with a Member.

4 Likes

Hello, any i3s REX or i3 REX available in NY?

Do you do remote signatures? or do you require me to physically be there to sign?

My dealer has agreed to push any in stock brand new 2020 BMW units at 13% off before incentives.

This will make most remaining 2019 loaners with close to 5k miles more expensive than a brand new unit including some of my loaner deals.

There is healthy inventory of all models in various colors so if you are in the market for a BMW reach out to me.

I will Put some sample deals later today with calculator.

This includes everything from x1 to x7 and 3 series to 7 series.

1 Like

Edited**
Will send PM

A sample Brand New 2020 330xi deal with 13% off.

$316/mth with 3K drive off and MSD.

2 Likes

A sample Brand new 2020 530xi deal at 13% off MSRP before applying applicable incentives.

$429/mth $3500 drive off plus MSD.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM