HN308's BMW - loaner 330xi@ 22%, 430xi@19%, 228xi@23% - New IX@12%, i4@13%, i5@14%, X3@10% base MF

@Ritesh_sawant

I will not be able to help you with any quotes without a $100 deposit. If you get my written quote beaten for a similar car, I will refund the deposit but I will not put any time for your quotes without you being serious.

Feel free to use the free quotes I put out.

4 Likes

91K BMW IX for $636/mth with $2361 due at signing with Conquest (Electric vehicle in NJ

This is a one unit only deal for 13% off MSRP plus all incentives with base MF and low doc fees.

Broker fees on i7 - $999
Contact # 201-754-8047

Deal requires $1000 rebate for having conquest with a Electric car in household. If you don’t have it reduce the incentive by 1k

MSD not an option on this IX as the dealer is in NY

If you are not in NY metro area and want me to run quotes on this or any other car, I will collect a $100 deposit before I put time and effort for your deal. Have my quote beaten in writing to get the deposit refunded or it gets applied towards the broker fees.

BMW iX50 AWD units are listed below. Have 10 units to pick from.

Black on Oyster - $90,800
White on Black - $90,800
White on Black - $91,000
Dark Graphite on Black - $92,375
Dark Graphite on Black - $93,200
Oxide Grey on Oyster - $93,375
Black on Oyster - $94,200
White on Oyster - $95,075
White on Oyster - $96,900

You need to have one of the below electric car units in household to get conquest

2 Likes

How much the other 10 units of ix50 AWD ?

Does any EV qualify? Including bolt

The calc is posted, just change the MSRP in calc for car you want and have selling price as 13% off.

After I sell the car the remaining ones are 12% off

@temp1001

Bolt is not included In Conquest for BMW electric vehicles.

The list of eligible vehicle is posted in the post now.

SOLD - 2024 BMW IX Loaner @ 16% off MSRP plus all incentives. $90,550 unit for $610/mth with 2200 due at signing for NJ with Conquest

Broker fees on IX loaner - $999
Contact # 201-754-8047

This car needs to be picked up or atleast have the contracts signed over docusign by Monday 07/01. People who need to show the car to their Spouse before moving forward shouldn’t reach out for this one. I have lot more units that I will get you at lesser discount which can be singed when you are ready

The Loaner unit has 7500 odd miles on it. Below is the spec sheet.

Deal requires $1000 rebate for having conquest with a Electric car in household. If you don’t have it reduce the incentive by 1k

MSD not an option on this IX as the dealer is in NY

If you are not in NY metro area and want me to run quotes on this or any other car, I will collect a $100 deposit before I put time and effort for your deal. Have my quote beaten in writing to get the deposit refunded or it gets applied towards the broker fees.

Hi HN
Can’t believe I missed out on the demo iX killer deal you offered, only due to my wife’s backing out of EVs. Now looking for a fully optioned X5,
and my payment will probably be higher☹️

Narayan,

You get new cars every few years but wife stays all along so listen to her as Wife is always right.

I will get you another deal on a car she likes.

Enjoy your holiday.

2 Likes

What, no good lease deals on wife? Looking for fully loaded, would pay good broker fee :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry for derailing but the Chinese matchmaker services are expensive. Literally 10k broker fee. They’re all racist af so there’s that lol

2 Likes

Looking for a x7 in the Northern NJ/NYC area. Custom build or custom
https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/fczio7ue/summary

Custom build X7 are at 7% off plus all incentives

I have a last 2024 X7 at 10% off plus incentives

I thought 10% was the incentive - what else is added on top?

Edit : you likely meant low MF/high residual?

I think you would be better off if you learned a little bit more and stopped telling the brokers what they said

4 Likes

I’m baaack & ready to make a move on an X5
before wifey changes her mind again.
Already sent you preferences.
I understand this model’s in hi-demand so not expecting much of a break.
Also seeing good demand for my current X3 - it may vanish this week :grinning:

Thanks!!!

Can you please share details on other BMW IX Loaners,
MA resident but can pickup

Got a few BMW loaners that are getting listed below.

Check my sheet out for other loaner and new BMW deals.

Broker fees on loaner - $650
Contact # 201-754-8047

1. 2023 BMW 330xi Loaner @ 22% off MSRP plus incentives.

White on Beige with 11K miles
Premium package.

The car can also be purchased for 22% off msrp and apply $750 purchase incentive Plus any other incentives it is BMW certified so gets a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty from original in service date. For someone putting high miles will be a cheaper option to buy and drive it all the way under warranty for next 4 years

1. 2023 BMW 330e x-Drive Plug-in Hybrid. - 20 miles of electric only range after which gas engine kicks in.

White on Beige with 6500 loaner miles
Driving assistance professional and pretty much nothing else other than std stuff.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of the lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

Loaner 2024 BMW 430xi Coupe with 7000 miles in White on Mocha @ 19% off

Contact # 201-754-8047

This is a 2024 430xi coupe which is optioned nicely.

White on Mocha interior
Premium Package
Curved Display with HUD
19" double spoke bi-color Grey wheels.
Front ventilated seats

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and the approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

1 Like

Loaner 2023 228xi Gran Coupe (4 door) @ 23% off MSRP (Bad carfax do slight hit). 7500 loaner miles.

Contact # 201-754-8047

Phytonic Blue on Oyster/Black interior
Convenience Package
Sport Line
Lights Package
Heated front seats and steering

HN