HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

@Azure_Construction

This is the deal for X5e in stock.

only that specific vehicle with those options right?

Yes that specific car is at 9% discount plus incentives.

If you want to custom order one it can be done at 5% off MSRP.

Is this still available?

Interested in this, can you share your email and I can share a build with you?

BMW Orders with best discounts and lowest fees

$650 broker fees for any vehicle

I got some allocations for below vehicles. If you are interested in ordering them, please reach out with below info and I will run you a quote.

All cars can be shipped to any of the lower 48 states at customer’s expense.

The cars will ship from NY for cars made outisde the US or can be picked from the Performance Center at the factory in SC for the SUV units manufactured in SC.

All deals are with low doc fees, base MF and DMV at actual.

We also get you most for your trade or a lease going back if it has any equity.

Below is the list of vehicles that we can take orders for and have ready Allocations

1. 2024 BMW M8 Competion Convertible @ 14% off MSRP - Ready Allocation (Broker fees of $999 for this unit). Only 1 allocation which goes into production in Oct so you can still make the changes and build it to your liking.

2. BMW IX 50 @ 11% off MSRP plus $9900 BMW incentives - Ready Allocation

3. BMW X5 50e @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

4. BMW X3 M40 @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

5. i4 M50 @ 8% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

6. i4 40/35 @ 7% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

7. BMW X5 M60 @ 6% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

** Below vehicles can be ordered by placing an order in Order Bank which triggers the allocation.**

X3 30i @ 7% off
X5 40i @ 7% off
X7 40/M60 @5% off

1. For all the orders, Send the build code which you can create on BMW site.
  2. Zip code where the car will be registered.
  3. Will you be paying all inceptions upfront and if not how much you are comfortable putting as due as signing.
  4. When do you need the car by. The maximum wait will be 4-6 weeks for cars that have the allocation ready to be filled and made in SC. For cars made outside of US, the wait time will be 12 weeks odd.
  5. Mention if you have BMW loyalty and if not who the employer is for member in your household only. Friends or relatives with BMW can’t pass on the loyalty unless they share the household with you.
  6. Your contact number to reach you.**

THIS CAR IS SOLD - Lets get this most discounted brand new M8 Competition Coupe Sold in the country now. Have one Black on Black M8 competition coupe at 14% off MSRP plus incentives and base MF.

Broker Fees $999

Below calc don’t have the tax rates. Add the tax rate of where the car will be registered.

Car can be shipped anywhere in lower 48 at customer’s expense.

1 Like

Any convertibles like this ? Doubt it, but figured I’d ask

@Sean1217

I have a ready allocation for M8 Competition Convertible as well which I can sell for 14% off MSRP.

You build the car to your liking and we can place the order.

The build is scheduled in week 40 so it will be built in Oct and should be be here by late Nov or early Dec.

If you are not in NY/NJ area, it can then be shipped to your home at your expense.

HN

2 Likes

Message sent

The M8 Comp at 14% discount is sold.

Broker fees on this unit is $999.

I have one more allocation to be sold for 14% off MSRP plus incentive with base MF and low fees for a M8 Competition Convertible.

Build the car to your liking and get the best discount offered by anyone on a M8 Comp. This one is a Convertible only.

Shipping at customer cost from NY metro area including MA.

3. Will you be paying all inceptions upfront and if not how much you are comfortable putting as due as signing?
  4. When do you need the car by. The maximum wait will be 4-6 weeks for cars that have the allocation ready to be filled and made in SC. For cars made outside of US, the wait time will be 12 weeks odd.
  5. Mention if you have BMW loyalty and if not who the employer is for members in your household only. Friends or relatives with BMW can’t pass on the loyalty unless they share the household with you.
  6. Your contact number to reach you.

Pending - 2023 530xe loaner which just came out of service. 16% off MSRP plus Incentives, base MF and low doc fees.

Got a 530xe loaner ready to go with 16% off MSRP
Black on Black
Convenience Package

Calc for NJ -

NY Calc for Loaner 530xe

I got some allocations for below vehicles. If you are interested in ordering them, please reach out with below info and I will run you a quote.

The cars will ship from NY for cars made outisde the US or can be picked from the Performance Center at the factory in SC for the SUV units manufactured in SC.

Below is the list of vehicles that we can take orders for and have ready Allocations

1. 2024 BMW M8 Competion Convertible @ 14% off MSRP - Ready Allocation (Broker fees of $999 for this unit). Only 1 allocation, goes into production in Oct so you can still make the changes and build it to your liking.

2. BMW IX 50 @ 11% off MSRP plus $9900 BMW incentives - Ready Allocation. Best if you really want a really loaded or a bare-bones unit as those hardly come in stock.

3. BMW X5 50e @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. (This one goes to order bank now that the allocation available is used)

4. BMW X3 M40 @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

5. i4 M50 @ 8% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

6. i4 40 @ 7% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

7. BMW X5 M60 @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives

Below vehicles can be ordered by placing an order in Order Bank which triggers the allocation.

X3 30i @ 7% off
X5 40i @ 7% off
X7 40/M60 @5% off

3. Will you be paying all inceptions upfront and if not how much you are comfortable putting as due as signing.
  5. Mention if you have BMW loyalty and if not who the employer is for member in your household only. Friends or relatives with BMW can’t pass on the loyalty unless they share the household with you.

Good morning, I am interested in this car, can you calculate for Virginia. Also, could you send pictures?

I am interested in the loaner

@tim5
@Shari123

The calc is already posted, use your tax rate if you are out of NJ/NY

If you don’t have BMW loyalty, remove $1500 from incentives and you have your number.

If you want to talk, PM me your number and I will text/call you back.

Low Doc fees of $300 and DMV fees at actual

The cars will ship from NY for cars made Not in USA or can be picked from the Performance Center at the factory in SC for the SUV units manufactured in SC.

1. 2024 BMW M8 Competition Convertible @ 14% off MSRP - Ready Allocation (Broker fees of $999 for this unit). Only 1 allocation, goes into production in Oct so you can still make the changes and build it to your liking.

2. BMW IX 50 @ 11% off MSRP plus $9900 BMW incentives - Ready Allocation. Best if you really want a really loaded or a bare-bones unit as those hardly come in stock. Only 2 Allocations left at 11% off plus incentives

1. BMW X5 50e @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. (This one goes to order bank now that the allocation available is used)

2. BMW X3 M40 @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. Ready Allocation.

3. i4 M50 @ 8% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. Ready Allocation.

4. i4 40 @ 7% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. Ready Allocation.

5. BMW X5 M60 @ 6.5% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. Ready Allocation.

Below vehicles can be ordered by placing an order in Order Bank which triggers the allocation.

X3 30i @ 7% off
X5 40i @ 7% off
X7 40/M60 @5% off

2 More IX units which are expected to reach dealer late Nov to Early Dec up for grabs. Lock the deal before Oct incentives expire. Once you lock the deal with a credit application and deposit your incentives are locked for 90 days

Broker Fees : $650

The below 2 units are only available at 11% off MSRP plus $9900 BMW incentives and base MF. The units can go to anywhere in the lower 48 states at the customer’s cost including MA.

MSD is not an option and BMW has no loyalty or Corp rebate incentives on the IX.

1. Black on Black - MSRP $94,095 - $778/mth with $27XX due at signing
    Convenience Package
    21" Aero Wheels
    2-Axle Air Suspension
    Multi-functional Seats

1. White on Oyster MSRP $91,495 - $749/mth with $27XX due at signing.
    Convenience Package
    21" Wheels

1. For any of the orders, Send the build code which you can create on BMW site.
  3. Will you be paying all inceptions upfront and if not how much you are comfortable putting as due as signing?
  5. Mention if you have BMW loyalty and if not who the employer is for members in your household only. Friends or relatives with BMW can’t pass on the loyalty unless they share the household with you.
2 Likes

How can I message you?

Click on his picture

Ho me qenke bere member