Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - 💚 ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

Updated 10/14/20. Hyundai Elantra Blowout. $194/month + Taxes&Fees. Example: $1475 DAS in NJ or $1636 DAS in NY, plus 36 payments of 194 and THATS IT.

Hyundai Elantra with gas engine leasing to NY/NJ/CT/PA/MD.

Text 551-204-8712 for quotes with your zip code and color preferences!

EV programs are still running. NJ residents all-in cost is $149 * 36 months.

How do the deals look If I wanted to buy instead of lease the 2020 Ioniq EV SE?

Wow the Palisade is a horrible lease deal.

2 Likes

Leasing is going to be much cheaper than purchasing. With a purchase, the purchase price is $34,020. Then you get $7500 federal and $4250 state, making your total cost $22,270.

However, with the lease, your total cost is $5364 for 3 years (5364/36=149/month). You could lease 4 cars for the price of buying one!

Additionally, with the residual value being where it is, you could lease the car and then immediately buy it out, and it would come out to cheaper than the purchase price.

There is virtually no situation where buying this car is a better financial move than leasing it. Please text me at 551-204-8712 and I am happy to run the numbers for you!

1 Like

Hi -

When you quote Ioniq EV in NJ at $149 x 36 for SE and $209 x 36 for Limited, is that cost before or after subtracting the $4,250 for ChargeUp NJ?

Does it include dealer and state fees?

I thought I was working on a great deal but compared to yours I’m either about to leave $1,975 on the table or I’m beating your deal by $2,275 and both seem improbable… what am I missing?

Thank you!
Andy

The $149 and $209 are after averaging the $4250 rebate from NJ. My pricing includes a pretty aggressive dealer discount, so make sure you’re leasing the correct car from a NJ dealer. My brokerage service helps ensure that you are taking the right steps to be eligible for the appropriate rebates, so that your 3-year total cost is in line with what I advertise.

Don’t forget, my broker fee is only $249. For that fee, you gain assurance in making sure that your lease and rebate applications follow my tried-and-proven process. You are also eligible for a $250 BonusDrive rebate, so my advertised 3-year costs include all fees and rebates averaged in, including my broker fee!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the prompt response!

100%. Palisade does not lease well right now. You have to really want a Palisade for the lease to make sense. Just about all other Hyundai models are much better values than the Palisade right now.

For some reason, they are selling extremely well at the current price, and in many cases, higher than the prices I list for a certain clientele that “has to have it”.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hyundai/comments/jdpsds/bentley_bentayga_versus_hyundai_palisade/

1 Like

Is 2% dealer discount aggressive for these?

1 Like

For a base model Hyundai? Absolutely!!

On higher trims it is more like 4-6%, depending on the exact model and options.

On a HyundaI Elantra SE or Value Edition, the dealer only has ~1.96% in margin! Hyundai does not have a lot of margin in their cars, plus you’ll be hard-pressed to find a dealer that does not have mandatory add-ons, or other antics, that drive the price up and above MSRP on the average transaction.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Very unfamiliar with Hyundai.

I have access to the Rare 8-passenger Palisade SEL w/Premium Package.

Inquire via text if you’re interested. This vehicle will be cheaper than a Palisade Limited with most of the features, and also cheaper than a Tahoe or Expedition lease (certainly w/comparable equipment).Payments in the low ~700s.

$44k MSRP. Can purchase at MSRP if you prefer.

Text 551-204-8712 for quotes. I have many deals on other new Hyundai models for less than 50% of, or even less than 25% of the price of the Palisade!

I have a Kia lease return coming up, if I get a Hyundai does the disposition fee get waived since its the same finance company?

Great question, this has come up before. The answer, unfortunately is NO. I’ve heard a myth that loyal customers have been able to call in and get something done for them, but the official dealership and HMF/KMF policy is that you will have to pay that fee if you switch in either direction between Hyundai and Kia leases.

:rotating_light: END OF OCTOBER Special :rotating_light:

$245/mo 2020 Hyundai Tuscon. Scroll down for details.

$245/month + TAX with $1k down.

Compare with Honda CR-V, Mazda CX-5, Toyota Rav4, Subaru Forester, Chevy Equinox, Ford Escape, Nissan Rogue, and others. America’s post popular SUV size-class.

Example deals:
In NJ, 36 equal payments of $292 and NOTHING ELSE gets you this car. Taxes, fees, registration, broker fees, rebates, it’s all in there.
In NYC, pay your taxes and fees upfront ($1783) and make 36 equal payments of $245 to drive off in this AWD SUV.

This is a $20/month savings from my previously advertised price, and one of the lowest priced SUVs in its class on LeaseHackr

Text me at 551-204-8712 with your zip code for quotes!

Updated 10/30/2020. The Ioniq EV SE is temporarily sold out thru the end of the month. The EV in Limited trim still available for $199/month after CHARGE UP (down from $209).

Updated 10/31/2020. Ioniq EVs are back in stock. Current price is $112/month on the SE, or $171/month on the Limited. 36 months/10k per year. $1k & NJ CHARGE UP down, no other fees.

Updated 11/4/2020. Updated 11/10. New pricing has come out on the Ioniq EV. Just $72/month $69/month with First Responders, Military, or $1k down. Or $96/month with no other fees or capitalized cost reduction!

Many inbound units are already reserved.
Text me today at 551-204-8712 to reserve your place in line!

Customers with a reserved unit will have 24 hours to confirm their deal, prior to November pricing being posted here on LH!

See reviews from satisfied customers here!

See my 2019 Ioniq EV Money-Maker Thread that started it all!

:rotating_light: November 2020 Special :rotating_light:

Hyundai Elantra VALUE Edition. $196/month!

!! Not the base model !!

Make 36 equal payments of $196. Just pay $1k (Doc and Bank fee) plus your state taxes (ex. $560 tax in NJ, $751 taxes in NYC) due at signing. And get ALL THIS (not a base model!):

Sunroof, Proximity Key, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Hands free Trunk release, CarPlay/Android Auto, 3 years BlueLink remote start, 6 free oil changes + tire rotations, Blind Spot Assist, Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, Lane Keep Assist, Spare Tire.

Tiers 1-3 credit approve at the same rate. Tier 4 is only $18/month more. There are 7 credit approval tiers with Hyundai Motor Finance.

Text me at 551-204-8712 for quotes!

Do you have anything on the new Venue?

Yes, I have the Hyundai Venue!

Nov 2020 - I have some very special One-Off deals on some :green_heart::green_heart: GREEN :green_heart::green_heart: cars.

Yes, these cars are physically GREEN. Not to be confused with my fiscally green EVs and PHEVs. If you’re looking for that kind of green car, including the $72/month Hyundai Ioniq, see the second post on this very same page.

Hyundai Kona Ultimate - LIME TWIST

Just $259/month ($1000 for bank/dealer/dmv fees plus state tax down)
For this price you get the FULLY LOADED 2020 Kona.

Hyundai Venue SE - 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Just $198/month with $1000 (doc/dmv/bank fees) and state taxes down!

Text 551-204-8712 for the best deals on GREEN Hyundais in the Northeast!