Hike in LH pricing and its impact

Hello LH’s…

I just came across a post where we heard that one of the brokers left since LH increased pricing. Honestly, I am not sure about the % change but that got me thinking - Is this strategy going to lead into:

1. Increased Broker and Hackr churn
  2. Less competition leading to rigid pricing
  3. Fewer opportunities for Hackr community as the brokers are the catalysts for us and the vendors in different regions
  4. Slow degradation of the USP that this group is supposed to have, leading to a buyout by a subscription-based startup :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

I really think only @michael and @littleviolette can give fair insight on this thread.

It has the potential to become an absolute dumpster fire because very much like the post that led to the opening of this thread, so much of it is based on speculation.

6 Likes

And I thought hump day was going to be boring… :popcorn: :fire:

3 Likes

How much did broker fees go up by?

Ah yes, let me go grab some snacks and lighter fluid for this potential dumpster fire.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

it’s a total of around 3 grand for the year, hence, we’re doing lincolns.

3 Likes

I will ask the moderators to delete this thread if it’s not adding any value and may lead to fire, which is not the intention. Honestly, I would care less on how this business model spans out :slight_smile: