Highlander Assitance RI/MA 02921

First off , What a Great Forum ! I’m Looking at this lease and my question is , instead of the down payment do I negotiate the MSD ? If so will this lower the monthly payment ? Thanks in Advance , Phil

Lease a new 2016 Toyota Highlander for just $314 a month. 24 Months -month closed end lease on Highlander 2016 Models 6953. $2,999 due at signing which includes first month’s payment of $314, acquisition fee of $650, customer capitalized cost reduction of $2035, security deposit of $0, and assumes $0 lease bonus cash direct from Toyota is applied to due at signing. Lease vehicle includes the following optional equipment: 50 State Emissions, Carpet Floor Mats1, and Carpet Cargo Area Mat. $35099 adjusted capitalized cost assumes dealer participation, which may vary. MSRP $39900 includes destination charge. Your payment may vary depending on final price. Base monthly payment of $314 does not include tax. Taxes, license, title, insurance, regionally required equipment, and other dealer’s charges are extra, and are not included in the amounts shown. Excludes $350 disposition fee due at lease end. Lessee pays maintenance, excess wear and tear and $0.15 per mile charge for all mileage over 12000 miles per year. Lease end purchase option $30723.

The capitalized cost reduction of 2035 makes your payment almost 400 a month, so it is an okay deal but not a great deal. Yes ask if you can get an extra 1000 off.