High end cars buy/lease?

Seems like the deal-killer on flipping a 3-4 year old car after a year is sales tax if you don’t live in OR or MT. I’ve seen services that will create a Montana LLC for you that will register your car there, thus evading sales tax… but that seems risky AF.

Is taking over someone’s lease via swaplease or whatever safe? Any horror stories?

You replied to my post from 8 months ago? :grin:

at least he didn’t ignore you :joy:

LOL True that…

Hello Leasehackrs.

I want to bump this title because I’ve had my i8 for several years now and looking to get a second car. I want to get something like an 2016-2017 Huracan. I want to be able to rent it out as the i8 is my daily driver. Then sell it in 2-3 years for a profit if not break-even.

Anyone here have experience with this type of stuff and can point me in the right direction?

What does this even mean? You want to be spoonfed everything there’s to know about buying a Huracan and renting out exotics?

I think you are on the wrong forum lol, huracan talk or lamborghini talk would be better.

This is a leasing forum not a used car forum.

1 Like

You won’t break even after keeping 3 year. Unless there’s an extreme shift in the exotic car market.

That means that our PrettyBoy is back with a vengeance :grin:
It worked well for him last time… Lock him up!

Check out my new car. Just bought it outright.

I wanted to leasehack it but the miles on the lease was ridiculously low. So I purchased a 2017.

Also I still have the BMW i8. Recently got it wrapped Blue.

3 Likes

Grats! There’s room in my garage if you want to park it next to my Christmas collection

1 Like

I love the color! Thanks for the congrats.

Love it bro

Way to flex on him :rofl::shushing_face::skull::skull:

580 or 610?

1 Like

It’s just a 580 Spyder. I love it though. Getting the car wrapped now to protect the paint.

Go rbd for wraps, my buddy out in LA has done quite a few cars through them, a bit overpriced but they do good work.

If you like the color as is, you could always go with 3M protection film. That would be more likely to hold the value vs a wrap I’d imagine.