Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

What’s the unit you’re after? I do have a partnered store in Philly.

2017 Equinox 1LT AWD. 24 month lease with 10K

should be sitting around $140ish on a sign and drive (just NY plates out of pocket)

First month waived (paid by GM
Bank fee waived (raise MF by .00055)
8.375 NY Taxes rolled into the payment.

$6,100 in incentives (I qualify for conquest as I lease another make in the household)

@benedetto if your buddy in philly wants to move one, let me know. I’ve leased cars from PA dealers before

yea, it depends on the vehicle. but it always best to ask and then get which ever one ends up better.

I was surprised it was still available. I’ll try and do the name proud…:grinning:.

I used to have a little broker gig going (nothing as big as what you are working on), started out helping family for free, then coworkers started to offer to pay me a little to help them. My “real” job started to take up too much time, so I’m back to just friends and family for free at this point. If you start dealing down in Florida let me know, I might try you on my next lease.

1 Like

Thanks Phil, I typically work the best deal I can, and then mention the GMS to see if it helps. I"m working deals on Acadia Denali right now and the non-GMS deals are coming out much better so far.

1 Like

I’ve got a partnered group in FL - been working down there for some time too.

@ChevyPhil I’m in the market for an SUV in Maryland but I’m in no rush at the moment. What do you think would lease better, 2018 Equinox or Trax? And which model/trim I could potentially get the best deals on?

1 Like

2018 Equinox is brand new design and going to be a few months before dealers don’t try to sell them for MSRP.
2017 Trax is about the cheapest SUV you are going to find.

@adamcar I don’t need a car but I want one so o don’t mind waiting. Do you think it’s better to wait a couple of months for the 2018 Equinox when prices start to taper off while residual remains high?

1 Like

If you want a 2018 Equinox definitely wait a few months for the old models to sell off and the hype to die down. October through December is generally the best time to have a better chance at getting a nice deal.

they are continuing to produce the 17’s at the same time. So for the price people will take a 17, and for the new features people will take the new ones. So don’t expect large rebates anytime soon. maybe for the holidays.

1 Like

cool, thanks for the reply and trying them out. sorry to hear it didnt work out…but, i guess that’s why we were all somewhat skeptical of these low priced, super low priced ads. :frowning:

I’m indifferent about the two models. Just looking for the better deal economically speaking. I can wait a couple of months so perhaps I’ll wait for Memorial Day deals

Do you expect decent deals on the 2017 Equinox on Memorial Day?

there is no need to be skeptical when you have the right info, i’s be happy to help with how the program works. So the tags are limited and attached to specific vin numbers. So the advertised prices are limited. most of the crazy deals i’ve posted on here have included a bonus tag. You’ll want to find one on the vehicle your looking at.
The more vehicles and bonus tags a dealer sells the more bonus tags they get the next month or for a mid month reload. So larger dealerships are they way to go, or be prompt. We usually select vehicles on the 1st or 2nd and again around the 15th (11th) this month.
Those are the new best times to lease a vehicle. its rough to find a tag at the end of the month.
This should help you cut through some BS by just asking if they have tags on what ever vehicle your looking at. Those are going to be the ones you want. be open to colors and options or have them select a specific vehicle for you on these dates. I hope that helps. Happy hunting!

The deals on them right now are very good. extremely high rebates and decent MF.
If you have a Asian lease then you missed that one last month and it may come back some time, if you don;t, then the prices right now are just as good as they were. My fingers are crossed that they’re more aggressive next month, but I doubt it.

Thanks @ChevyPhil. This will be my first time leasing. I will be ready to lease in 2 weeks time so I’ll post the best deal I receive after negotiating here on the forum to get feedback.

1 Like

@ChevyPhil can you help me decipher this lease quote ? I dont understand the rebate and the drive-off parity? The online lease calculator shows a drive-off of ~$1k

Ben, can you show some of the numbers you’ve seen on the Acadia Denali?

I got these numbers yesterday, but haven’t had a chance to follow up, so there is likely more discount to be had.

The MSRP is $50,125. The selling price is $43,850. ( includes a conquest bonus, of $1500 I think )

24 months 12K miles: Money Factor .00124 and Residual 73%

39 months 12K miles: Money Factor .00106 and Residual 62%

I think the MF may be inflated because I seem to remember a different dealer with a slightly lower 24 month MF, but I’m not certain…I’ll be spending more time on this over the weekend and will update with anything I find out.

What kind of numbers are you seeing?

EDIT to include that I have not applied the Farm Bureau discount yet, or any other discounts of that nature…saving things like that for the end. This is strictly dealer discounting the car and adding the conquest.

1 Like