Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Can you please provide the rebate numbers and residual percentage?

Hi there. Thanks for the info. Can you tell me what you ended up paying?

Bolt Rebates just changed for the new quarter!
$4,500 off now and $500 for competitive lease or lease loyalty!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt pricing just got better!
Contact me directly to schedule a appointment
$0 down sign an drive $270 plus tax.

MSRP: [$38,245]
Selling Price: [34,745]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500)

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00080
Residual: [61%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$270] plus your local tax rate.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

when you say $0 at signing, does it include acquisition fee and document fee? @ChevyPhil

Yes it does. When I say $0 I mean $0. leave you check book and cards at home. Just sign and drive.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

As requested, here is a quote on a premier Bolt EV without the safety packages.
Using a IVC coupon and with competitive or loyalty lease.
They came out today.

C17596, C18259, C18275, C18203, C18203,

MSRP: [$42,530]
Selling Price: [38,530]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500, IVC coupon $500) IVC today and tomorrow only.

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00080
Residual: [60%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$308] plus your local tax rate.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

IVC coupons reload came out on the 11th. most dealers are running out. If your looking for that extra discount to get the deal you want act fast. We wont get more until month end and then the first of august.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

Hi Phil,
I recently moved to California with a leased CX-5 from Texas. Registering my car here means my monthly payment will increase about 50 dollars due to taxes. Due to this, I would like to sell my car to a dealership and get a Volt. Would it be easier for me to register my car here and then trade it in for a Volt or can I trade it in as a leased car from Texas?
Thanks!

Do you know how much you will lose on trading the lease in early? (How many months do you have remaining, x miles left and what the estimated value is worth on say Edmunds or car max vs residual and monthly payments factoring in condition of the the car) roll that likely negative equity into a new lease. Plus doesn’t Texas charge full tax on the car? How is California more expensive? Did you already pay all the taxes?

1 Like

Do you know how much you will lose on trading the lease in early? (How many months do you have remaining, x miles left and what the estimated value is worth on say Edmunds or car max vs residual and monthly payments factoring in condition of the the car) roll that likely negative equity into a new lease. Plus doesn’t Texas charge full tax on the car? How is California more expensive? Did you already pay all the taxes?
Do you know how much you will lose on trading the lease in early? (How many months do you have remaining, x miles left and what the estimated value is worth on say Edmunds or car max vs residual and monthly payments factoring in condition of the the car) roll that likely negative equity into a new lease. Plus doesn’t Texas charge full tax on the car? How is California more expensive? Did you already pay all the taxes? @saurand

I will lose around 4k with my buyout being ~28k and the estimated value ~24k. In Texas, I rolled my taxes into my monthly payments and I think it will be more (talked to Mazda today) because California sales tax is higher?

1 Like

Hello Phil ,

Any lease under $100 with zero down or minimal down , please post .

Hi Phil, thanks for the help! What is the max discount I can expect to receive on a $65K 2017 ZL1 (not incentives or supplier pricing etc, just off the base price of the car/holdback). Do you expect any zl1-specific incentives till year end? I’d qualify for supplier, $1500 loyalty, and $500 competitive lease. I’m trying to get $6-7K off total (with discounts and incentives).

I just emailed him about a ZL1 as well.

You can trade it in with the current registration. Test of email me and i’d be happy to help with that.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

my first step is always to figure that out and see if it’s worth it. I show all the costs so people can make a decision. Those are all excellent points.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

nothing that low with chevy.

Most ZL1’s are sold at MSRP or at a markup.
We sold all of our’s for the year. Finding one is hard enough, getting a discount is even harder in this area.

As requested here are the rebates a rates available for a Volt LT with 10k miles. Happy hunting!

Rebate	MF	   Term	Residual %
1,000	STD 	24	Unknown
1,000	STD 	27	Unknown
5,400	0.00069	36	51
5,400	0.00069	39	49
1,000	STD 	42	Unknown
5,400	0.00131	48	44

Rebates. (not stack-able)
GM Targeted In Market Lease Cash Private Offer	$1,000	
GM Competitive Lease Private Offer	$500	
GM Lease Loyalty Private Offer	$500
GM College Discount Pricing Program	$0